4.0 out of 5 stars Mastermind Game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: MASTER MIND by INVICTA. ORIGINAL 1972 ISSUE. MASTERMIND (Toy)
I haven't used this game yet so cannot comment properly. It arrived by the date given. I've counted all the pieces and it seems to be complete. Obviously being an original from 1972 it does look old but then it would. The box was not battered and in good condition for the year. I am satisfied with my purchase and would order again from this company if I need anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, and there's more..., 15 Jan 2014
Didnt realise there was an advanced version of the game, where a blank space can be used in the code, effectively giving an extra colour, which I think it said doubles the possible combinatios!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but limited colours, 14 Jun 2014
Georgina Wilczek (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality and nicely packaged. However on arrival I was amazed to discover that the original Mastermind actually had fewer colours, holes and options than I remembered - turns out we must have had the deluxe edition which I think is superior to the original game.

MASTER MIND by INVICTA. ORIGINAL 1972 ISSUE. MASTERMIND