5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves this...
Published on 15 May 2012 by Dizza

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you hate handwashing
Big bummer that this item is handwash only. Lovely design and feels goods. Used it for a long run on a cold day but popped in quick and cool wash afterwards....It managed to remove most of the print which is a shame as it as lovely. If you have the patience and inclination to handwash then you will be happy with this product.
Published 5 months ago by LH

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves this..., 15 May 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend, who has just really got into merino wool for all his cycling needs. He loves it so much, and wears it all the time, even now that it's getting warmer! Merino is great for sports as it is warming but also dries very fast so doesn't leave you cold with sweat. As well as that, because it is natural fibre rather than synthetic, it doesn't smell! A really great gift for yourself or for yourself! I would even recommend it to non-sporty people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 6 May 2014
I have a fleece combined one and although great it is for really cold weather only! Hence my purchase of this Merino Wool one. Fab Fab and Fab is all I can really say. I get a bit claustrophobic putting material over my mouth and nose but in a recent walk in seriously inclement weather I can safely say I wore this up over my face and it was warm and comfortable. No smell either despite wearing it non stop even in my sleeping bag for a few days. A good buy! (oh it does wash well although I only washed in 30 degrees).

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 3 April 2014
product was exactly what i was expecting. Warm, comfortable and versatile. Seems very durable and will probably see me through years of hiking around Scotland.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a patch on winter/polar buff, 29 Mar 2014
Bought this as I wanted one in plain red. Very disappointed. Loose fitting and sags around the neck, it feels the same as an ordinary buff. Completely different to polar/winter buffs which are great. Waste of money. Could buy this in a market for fraction of cost. Wouldn't buy it again. Similar review elsewhere I see. Have to give it a star but would give negative if I could. Very good delivery though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you hate handwashing, 14 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 12 Mar 2014
This is a very versatile item which is lightweight and packs down very small. It can be used as a hat, a balaclava or a facemask. I tend to use mine to cover my mouth and nose when it is very cold. It is thin but it does make a difference and your breath can pass through it reasonably easily. It's not cheap and there are cheaper versions which don't use merino wool. But I love the feeling of merino - slightly cool on the skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product if you can get what you ordered., 22 Feb 2014
I bought one of these for my Husband and my son, they are great, they look good and they are warm and light. I finally ordered one for myself, colour "azalea" which is a brown/black pattern and I was sent a bright pink one! I returned it and re-ordered my preferred colour, again a bright pink one arrived. As this company states that there are no-refunds, I called Amazon direct and they kindly arranged a refund. It's a shame because I would have liked one but too frustrating a journey to try and obtain one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff lover, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Buff Wool Buff Multifunctional Headwear (Sports)
I own a few Buffs now, these wool ones are great for dog walking etc, I don't use wool ones for running, too nice to ruin. Very comfy, a bit longer than the standard buffs and as with all buffs the patterns on offer are great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour!, 26 Dec 2013
Beautiful bright cheerful colour to combat winter blues. A little too thin perhaps for the unforgiving Scottish wind. I also find it slightly too big to wear it as a face mask, which sadly was why I bought it. Now I use it more as a scarf around the neck to add a bit of colour to the dull winter grey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and colourful, 13 May 2013
I love the colour and the feel of this. Cant wait to use it skiing next season and if its a warm day will use it as a headband