5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published 17 months ago by Andrew1958

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
I bought this as a cheap watch for use at work. I didn't want a leather strap (I'm vegan!) and so this fitted the bill perfectly. Unfortunately the strap itself is a bit flimsy and I can't see it lasting too long. However, for 10 I can't complain too much- and it keeps accurate time.
Published 1 month ago by littleelf2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Black Fabric Strap K1M-3035L (Watch)
I bought this as a replacement for my old Kahuna watch as the velcro strap had got tatty, and I lost it in the snow (subsequently found a week later, still working). Wored my previous watch over 4 years every day ,and still original battery. This one is much the same, just a different coloured strap. Wouldn't consider anything other than a Kahuna now. Very light to wear, and comfortable, strap could be a bit longer, but I am a large frame. Happy with price, happy with product. I'm not a sports woman, so I can't comment on anything sporty, but it's just an honest everyday watch

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful time piece, 3 July 2014
wonderful time piece - great quality :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a great watch, 27 Jun 2014
I have owned a Kahuna watch for many years and only recently damaged the
'winder' but still wear it. I decided to purchase a second watch and chose the
same Kahuna as it is stylish, reliable and comfortable to wear. I would not
hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little watch, 16 Jun 2014
F. Wilson (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have small wrists so always have a problem with watches. The fabric and Velcro strap of this Kahuna watch deals with this problem as it is fully adjustable. I have a 16cm circumference of wrist and I still have 1cm of Velcro spare. The face is clear to see and is suitably neutral so when the time comes to replace the strap I can choose any colour I want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice BUT 35 to replace battery and re-waterproof, 8 Jun 2014
I like Kahuna. Mine has just died after 18months (I suspect battery) but there is no point in getting the battery replaced as by replacing the battery it has to be re-waterproofed again which costs. So 35 or so to change the battery and re-waterproof and the last watch I bought cost 25. So once the battery has gone that it is - check away and get another. However I am about to purchase another Kahuna as I am unsure of the more expensive waterproofs (ice watch etc.) will be the same. I have read the more expensive ones the batteries only lasting a year or so; so would prefer one of these and then buy a new rather than wasting 70 on a watch and paying 35 for new battery and waterproof it a year later. Other "bad things" are the strap does collect dirt and not easy to take off/clean. But the nice thing it that they look good and are nice to wear even if they are temporary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 7 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but quality watch, 7 May 2014
Glammybird (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cheap, everyday watch, and this fits the bill perfectly. Good quality, clear face...can't ask for more than that, especially for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars kitten70, 24 Mar 2014
This watch is very smart to look at if your not into girly watches and I likke it because it doesn't reat with my skin asi have a Nickel problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, 16 Sep 2013
i bought this watch so i did not have to wear my good one everyday its a good watch reliable too

3.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 15 Jun 2013
Cheap and nice looking but dont get it too wet. Claims of 10 ATMS well wide of the mark. I bought four of these (1 male and 3 female ones) for going on holiday and they all failed when they got wet and had to be replaced.