5.0 out of 5 stars the coloured watch
Very nice watch very comfy on your wrist everyone admires it and wants to know where I bought it from. Colours match any clothes you wear.
Published 20 months ago by Andy

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I paid
Published 19 months ago by Pinkchamps

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the coloured watch, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap KLS-0277L (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I paid, 30 Jan 2013
I bought this Kahuna watch as I had been very pleased with the previous watches I had bought of this make. I wanted a black watch with a bit of a difference. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the strap which looked very cheap and the colouring looked like a cheap transfer rather than the very pretty design it looked in the illustration. if I had paid full price for it I would have been extremely disappointed but for the amount I paid it is okay. I was going to use it as a present but feel it is not good enough so am keeping it for personal use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it., 23 Mar 2013
I always buy from amazon. This is the only product which I don't like it at all. It looks so cheap. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, 13 Jan 2014
I had the lighter coloured version of this watch, but once the strap gets grubby (which it does over time) it was impossible to get clean again. This one has the same pattern, which I love, in a more practical colour. It's a beautiful watch at a fantastic price, so very happy with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars i received thiswatch in a very bad condition, 26 Nov 2013
i received this watch in a very bad condition, with full of rust on the dial,
it doesn't look like a new one..it's like a watch used for long....now i can't return
it because i am going on holiday on tomarrow. DONT WASTE UR MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars kahuna watch, 24 Nov 2013
the watch arrived promptly and it was well packaged, looks very nice and modern, i am made up with it, great value for money :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillian value for money, 12 Nov 2013
bought this in white with black design for a friend last year and was delighted with it (so was she). Decided to get another as a Christmas gift in black strap with purple and kingfisher design. Once again delighted in particular as it cost about half the price of last year; this is great value and a most acceptable gift.

Although the description says plastic strap, don't be put off, it is actually like a fabric strap all nicely stitched and very comfortable to wear.

Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely timepiece, 2 Feb 2014
This is a lovely looking watch and unusually for Kahuna the strap wouls be replaceable when the time came but unfortunately the one sent to me was not working and had to be returned - shame!

1.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Watch, 3 Nov 2013
I expected to look slightly more high quality than what it looks like. The designs on it look cheap and slurred. I guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap watch, 26 Oct 2013
This watch looks very cheap for the price I paid close to 13 GBP, I bought it for my sister but once the watch came..it looks like a very cheap watch and I will strongly not recommend anyone to buy this product or brand...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›