5.0 out of 5 stars the coloured watch
Very nice watch very comfy on your wrist everyone admires it and wants to know where I bought it from. Colours match any clothes you wear.
Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by Andy

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I paid
Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by Pinkchamps

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the coloured watch, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Plastic or PU Strap KLS-0277L (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price I paid, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this Kahuna watch as I had been very pleased with the previous watches I had bought of this make. I wanted a black watch with a bit of a difference. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the strap which looked very cheap and the colouring looked like a cheap transfer rather than the very pretty design it looked in the illustration. if I had paid full price for it I would have been extremely disappointed but for the amount I paid it is okay. I was going to use it as a present but feel it is not good enough so am keeping it for personal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillian value for money, 12 Nov. 2013
bought this in white with black design for a friend last year and was delighted with it (so was she). Decided to get another as a Christmas gift in black strap with purple and kingfisher design. Once again delighted in particular as it cost about half the price of last year; this is great value and a most acceptable gift.

Although the description says plastic strap, don't be put off, it is actually like a fabric strap all nicely stitched and very comfortable to wear.

Would definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it., 23 Mar. 2013
I always buy from amazon. This is the only product which I don't like it at all. It looks so cheap. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, 13 Jan. 2014
I had the lighter coloured version of this watch, but once the strap gets grubby (which it does over time) it was impossible to get clean again. This one has the same pattern, which I love, in a more practical colour. It's a beautiful watch at a fantastic price, so very happy with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars i received thiswatch in a very bad condition, 26 Nov. 2013
i received this watch in a very bad condition, with full of rust on the dial,
it doesn't look like a new one..it's like a watch used for long....now i can't return
it because i am going on holiday on tomarrow. DONT WASTE UR MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars kahuna watch, 24 Nov. 2013
the watch arrived promptly and it was well packaged, looks very nice and modern, i am made up with it, great value for money :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap watch, 26 Oct. 2013
This watch looks very cheap for the price I paid close to 13 GBP, I bought it for my sister but once the watch came..it looks like a very cheap watch and I will strongly not recommend anyone to buy this product or brand...

5.0 out of 5 stars Black face Kahuna watch, 29 May 2013
I bought this for a gift for a sporty girl. She is thrilled with it. It looks and feels good quality. It arrived in a nice box, all I needed to add was a ribbon and gift tag. It has a nice clear face and is a perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 April 2013
I dont generally wear a watch as there is some kind of friction and they always stop on me.I saw this one however loved everything about it,so decided to give wearing a watch another go,so far so good.Regards,Lorraine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›