5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wipes that do the job!!
I have finally found a baby wipe that both my LO and myself can use, and the rest of my family.(We all have excema)
I love them, there simple and do what a wipe should do when needed!!
Just enough moisture to tackle the most messey jobs, but gentle/light enough to even use on LO face.
They flow out of the packet with ease. (a must for messey times)
AND...
Published on 28 Sep 2012 by xspx

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
Published 23 months ago by F. Schubert

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wipes that do the job!!, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Little Bundles Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (Pack of 12--960 Wipes in Total) (Personal Care)
I love them, there simple and do what a wipe should do when needed!!
They flow out of the packet with ease. (a must for messey times)
AND having broken cracked skin, they dont stick to my hands!!!
Nappy changing has gone from a nightmare to a pleasent/fun time........
Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, hygienic and skin sensitive, 19 Nov 2012
Robert O. Davidson (glasgow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ideal for make-up removal and as a general 'emergency' hand / face cleanser as well as babies. Quite good a taking stains and greasy marks out of fabrics too! The wipes are generously proportioned therefore the packs are quite bulky - not really handbag friendly but in a larger bag or car glove compartment they are ideal. They are fragrance free which means they are more likely to tolerated by people and babies with sensitive skins. A warning tho' - do not flush them down the loo as they do not disintegrate on contact with water.
Competitively priced and good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars less than a penny per wipe, 26 Sep 2012
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are everything you need from a wipe; fragrance free, gentle on skin, clean, fresh, non-staining, not overly saturated and no so dry that they are no good after a few wipes. My family don't suffer from any skin conditions, so i can't really comment upon affects on dry skin, eczema etc.

They can be used for most occasions, not just baby wiping! I have used them for cleaning up a few dirty finger marks on a wood surface, wiping the older childrens faces to freshen them up. I keep a pack in the car to wipe greasy fingers too.

The pack seals up OK after opening, but about half way through the pack the seal starts to loosen up, but I find that the wipes don't dry up that fast.

The wipe is quite sturdy and doesn't tear easily.

The bulk buying of the wipes works out much cheaper, the only problem is I probably fritter them away a lot more carelessly than I would if I was buying a few packs at a time.

Overall, a good wipe, good value for money, no real drawbacks and handy to keep packs dotted around the house, car and office.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what they say on the pack..., 1 Oct 2012
Tinksjane "tink" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wipes are very gentle on your skin, we have allergic skin in our house and we found these wipes do not irritate, which is a total relief as we have found even with some unscented products that there is still some irritation....so thats a very good reason to buy them! Apart from that, they have a very gentle kind of baby lotion type of smell to them which is fairly inoffensive, they are not too think and not to thick....just right really! Only down side (if there was to be one at all....) would be that the packaging of them.....there is no actual "lid" so to say they just have a sticker seal. Worth the money and a very good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase Good Wipes, 5 Feb 2013
We buy wipes for various uses around the house and have found buying these from supermarkets to be expensive and the numder of sheets in a packet reduced time after time. Its was nice to be able to buy wipes with more in a packet and at less then you pay for the named brands. Must say that the quality is very good and will be buying on a regular basis. Would highly recommend and they are delivered to home so no heavy carrying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 20 Nov 2012
F. Schubert "TechnoHeini" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We found these baby wipes very useful as they do the job well and have a neutral smell. The soft container they come in fits easily into any nappy bag. The container is re-sealable, but we found that the seal sometimes comes loose resulting in half of the top wipe drying out. That's generally not a problem though. So nothing new in the baby wipes world here, but no worse than any other product we've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good wipes, 20 Nov 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are pretty decent quality baby wipes, provided in a large quantity at an excellent price. The wipes are reasonably thick (not as nice to feel as e.g. Johnson and Johnson wipes but, still, not bad) and have a slightly dimpled texture. The wipes separate easily from one another, so that you actually get the number you want instead of half the packet coming out in one go! Although no fragrance has been added to these wipes they do have a slight, chemically smell - but nothing overpowering, and this dissipates relatively quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large wipes with plenty of moisture., 8 Oct 2012
Prof TBun (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My partner and daughter have tried these on their sensitive skin for makeup removal and they were very pleased with them. The first time I smelled the wipes I was a little put off. There is a faint unpleasing odour to them, but it does not last and unless you put them up to you nose, then you are unlikely to notice it at all.

The wipes are a very generous size and you can wipe a large area with one (such as the whole of my leg), without any sense that it is drying out. the wipes are strong and do not deteriorate in any way as you use them. There is no greasiness.

I did find it slightly difficult to open the packets. The resealable strip works very well, but it is so small and transparent that I found it difficult to locate.

My only reservation in recommending is in the ingredients list. The ingredients list includes things that you would not want to be ingesting. I would recommend washing your hands after using them, whenever possible.

Overall we have been very impressed. We all agreed that these are the most effective wipes that we have ever tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes but they smell strange, 4 Oct 2012
Lilly Penhaligon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered these wipes as all of us suffer from some sort of skin complaint from extremely sensitive skin to acne-prone skin. We also use these wipes on the puppy when required. They have certainly been the best wipes we have ever used, no-one has broken out in a rash, they don't sting and they can even be used on our super sensitive pup. I use them to get rid of makeup from my acne-prone skin and they haven't led to a break out so far. The value is absolutely brilliant, the packaging is great the wipes come out nicely and easily so when you have one hand holding something you can use the other and the wipes don't get tangled up like many other brands do and they are quite tough so you can really scrub with them and not have them tear or fray.

All in all they are brilliant. BUT. They have a strange smell. I cannot describe it and I know these are fragrance free but they do have a strong smell and it's not always pleasant. I wonder if it's the smell of alcohol or just the smell of all the ingredients used but it's definitely something I am not keen on. However, in light of the many plusses that these wipes offer I am will keep using them as the value and versatility of this product is really really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality baby wipes at a bargain price!, 3 Oct 2012
K-Roo "K-Roo" (Wye Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ten years or so ago, baby wipes were available everywhere at bargain prices, leaping off the shelves in chemists, supermarkets, discount stores, seemingly everywhere. As a regular user of wipes, I've noticed they've become harder to find over the last few years with the options being largely limited to overpriced facial wipes founds on make up and skincare counters or cheaper baby wipes found amongst baby supplies, some of which have a distinct `baby lotion' type smell or are too small to be useful. What a pleasant surprise to see these available and I had to double-check the description and price to confirm that it really was for a twelve packs of 80 wipes, ie 960 wipes in total!

These are incredible value. Each pack of 80 is convenient to carry around in a re-sealable pouch. They're sufficiently moist to be comfortable to use without being too dry to make any difference or so wet you need an extra tissue to dry off afterwards. There's a slight fragrance - nothing overpowering and it might simply be from the packaging.

The wipes are easily removed one at a time and at 20cm square are a handy size for a quick freshen up. They're quite tough but very soft and they don't tear or disintegrate into pieces. I can't comment on their use for babies because I don't have one, but I can vouch for them being excellent for a quick freshen up on trips and outings. At the price, they are a bargain so order now!