5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item and first class customer service
I first reviewed this item in Oct 2012, giving it 5 stars, when I had owned it for just a few days. Now, several months later, I can confirm that my opinion has not changed.

Published 22 months ago by The Strolling Roan

3.0 out of 5 stars Really want this to be good
Got this for a great price on Black Friday. Trying to figure out the correct set up. For some reason it is registering swing speed on my backswing. Depending whether I can figure it out May have to send back.
Published 8 months ago by Ian Blackburn

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item and first class customer service, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Supido Multi Sports Personal Speed Radar Precision Training Instrument (Sports)

Using this has helped me to understand how minor adjustments to my swing can increase the swing speed, and this has translated into longer distance and better scores on the golf course. I was never a long hitter, but have managed to add 20-30 yards or more to my distance off the tee. For me, the main lesson was that increasing my shoulder turn really made a difference. Golf pros will tell you this but a piece of equipment such as this really brings it home by actually measuring the difference.

As I said in my original review, I have also used it to compare my swing speed using different drivers and thereby determine which one is best for me.

I just set it up in the garden (it could even be set up in the home if you have enough space!) and it's not necessary to hit a ball - just taking a swing in front of the unit is sufficient. It gives instant feedback. It can be taken to the driving range but the convenience of being able to improve my swing more or less in the comfort of my own home is what really makes it worth the money in my book.

When I first received the unit, the instructions were not that good and I had problems setting it up correctly. However, I was able to contact the suppliers and they explained to me over the phone how it should be used to achieve the desired result. Furthermore, they agreed that the original instructions were misleading and re-wrote a set specifically for golfers, which they have sent me. Any company providing such first class customer service deserves to do well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 July 2014
Excellent performance, and at a 1 for two attempts on a fun day, we made over 250 - paid for itself, job done !
Easy to use, very clear, good features including memory storage - doesn't chew up too many batteries either

4.0 out of 5 stars Served its purpose., 26 May 2014
Used it for tennis serve speed,was met with great excitement by junior players, batteries ran out quickly, might be just poor batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 11 Mar 2014
bought it for a sports camp and it was great fun to use. I did invest in a tripod so I could get it up high behind the goal. Simple to use as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes training so much more fun., 19 Feb 2014
A brilliant present for all ball sport fans.My son plays football and my daughter plays tennis.They love it and so does their friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 12 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter's sports day, proved to be a great hit with the kids as well as the parents.
Set it up to measure the speed of kicks made into a football net, great fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product - Voice functionality has very low volume., 17 Sep 2013
The only negative feedback is the Voice functionality ahs very low volume.
View tips and guidelines | 8 more words required

5.0 out of 5 stars school work, 9 April 2014
I got the radar to help with my golf swing I use it at the diving range, to this I have found it very help full. but as an added bonus my wife has started to take it in to school to us it in her P.E. lessons. The children really enjoy seeing how fast they throw or kick a foot ball. All in money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 30 July 2013
Bought this for myself and my son.I play golf, he plays football. We love comparing our golfball and football speeds. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014