on 11 January 2013
I enjoyed this game just the type I like and the story was enjoyable though I feel the game was a little short.
on 6 August 2013
this is a good game but it does not save what you have already played, very annoying and dissapointing game
on 31 July 2014
I enjoyed this game - I bought it as an 'extra', since I wanted a game and needed to make the delivery up to the minimum. I quite enjoyed the puzzles, although 1 or 2 places in the game it was a little too specific on where and how I clicked - I had to use the hint and was exasperated since I had been clicking over/in/around those areas for a quite a while. It was fun and good value for the money I thought.
on 19 August 2014
Not a bad game, the only annoying thing is the game only saves your progress every so often and when you come back to play it you have to start from the beginning of that section. But it is an interesting game just the same.
on 23 August 2014
I have found that is not very good I cannot get it to go past chapter two and even this was difficult
on 8 May 2016
Received this & other games today Sunday that was a nice surprise & a few day's sooner than expected delivery date, Loaded to my windows 10 fine.
on 9 August 2014