5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for all your media!
This bundle of software all operating from a recognisable Roxio menu, gives you full access to the multimedia side of your computer. From the traditional functions of burning CD's or DVD's to photo or video editing, everything is at your finger tips.

It is particularly worth mentioning that this package has the latest development of what used to be the highly...
Published 22 months ago by Mr. Stephen Redman

1.0 out of 5 stars "Virus" Detected and Copy Error.
Sorry folks, I do not like to give negative reviews, but need to for this product.
After the usual lengthy install and a separate install for the photo package, the shiny interface looked promising. But after a re-boot my virus scanner cut-in and detected a 'virus' in the newly installed software (ok, not good so far). A little later I needed to quickly copy a DVD...
Published 19 months ago by T. WALLER

1.0 out of 5 stars Audio fails on video capture and conversion, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Having used creator in various guises for over a decade, I hoped this version would be at least equal to earlier versions which won't run on Windows 7. Sadly the video capture and conversion areas work quickly on video capture, but fail completely to pick up the audio side of the works. Looks like I'll have to revert to the slow old xp computer and slow creator 2009, but at least that works

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Creator NXT (PC), 14 April 2013
Michael Chambers (Vienna, Austria, Europe, The World, The Universe, This Life, A cat in my next life) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Easy and straightforward to use. Capture, create & share with one digital suite. Easily manage , adjust and edit your photos. Faster video conversion with GPU optimisations, Convert all you videos for use on your iPad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 25 Jan 2013
Toby le Rhone (StaffordshireUK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have struggled for years with alternative products and i was very pleased when I tried this and found it much quicker than i was used to when it came to converting video to other formats and also burning. Plus, I found the user interface very intuitive and quickly got used to it. Its also very handy for people who want to rip music from all sorts of sources and apply to video. Not least this software is very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to be a Nero fan - not any more!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Having used Nero for many years and been happy with it and a disliker of Roxio, I asked for the for Xmas, basically as it also contains Paintshop Pro X4 as part of the package. I was not disappointed, in fact I am now of the view that Ahead Nero have lost their way bloating out the product and slowing it down. I am now a firm fan of the Roxio product!

5.0 out of 5 stars essential, 27 Dec 2012
Victor Preston "gvb" (birmingham, west mids United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
this is great value multi-media software.
similar spec to nero platinum at a much lower price.
essential if you want to create great quality dvds, blu-rays and cds.
all of the tools that you need are included.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all features available in uk, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT (PC) (DVD-ROM)
bought this as roxio says you can upload recordings from tivo box to view on ipad but this feature is not available in uk , would not have bought if this was made clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well, 19 Nov 2012
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first Roxio product and I am rather happy with it without exception. Installation was relative quick and easy. It does all that I need from burning cds and dvds the facility for doing this is rather good and relatively easy to master. On the face of it the video editing, photo and music editing are not bad at all. Earlier editions were only 32bit applications and I am glad this edition is 64bit compatible. Good software.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful installation and despirately slow in use, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Software these days should not require command line scripts and regestry edits to function.

Roxio seem to think otherwise.

There's been an ongoing issue with registry keys not installing properly with the last few revisions of most of their software lines. If it throws up an error about critical keys missing then take it back to where you got it from unless you like getting into the guts of your Windows environment. To install it you have to run the setup.exe file under a command line prompt with a bunch of switches and then edit the registry keys manually to get the software running.

After all that and NXT is running it doesnt get any better really. There seem to be quite a few useful tools and functions but many are hampered by DRM issues stopping the function working.

If you're thinking about ripping your DVD collection to stop the kids from trashing the original discs forget it. It can't do that. DRM protection stops the well advertised rip from disc to media file tool from working.

If you try to rip your own discs, it takes 5 to 6 hours to convert a 90 minute DVD to a WMV file at 720p on a reasonable spec PC with GPU processing. Utterly pointless. I uninstalled what little of NXT I had managed to get working and took it back.

I would recommend you buy something else unless NXT does something you really need and are prepaired to fight it every inch of the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value package, 12 Nov 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This package is definitely decent value for money, you get plenty of tools stuffed into this software bundle all of which work, if not brilliantly, at the very least adequately and nothing is overly difficult to use. Personally I found the 3D converting tool the most interesting, it's a little hit and miss but it's something I'll probably keep on trying out.

Overall though, I'll be sticking with PowerDirector over this for my general video editing, but I might well go with Roxio Creator NXT for any photo/picture work I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and fantastic value, 27 Oct 2012
Musicfan (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Never used this product before. Have tended to use Corel or Nero. This was more of an experiment and I found it incredibly esy to use, maybe easier to use than some of the other software I have used. I was burning CDs and slide shows without any difficulty very quickly and I am pleased wiht the results. Inm my opinion, it is very good (I am not a techie) and excellent value. Not sure I can say much more about it as I have only been using it for a week and will continue to do so. I have no problem recommending it.

Roxio Creator NXT (PC)
Roxio Creator NXT (PC) by Roxio (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock