on 1 June 2013
This was the first comic book I'd read on the Kindle Fire, and the experience is really exciting and involving. The comic itself is well written, well drawn and is an overall joy to read. Well worth it!
on 15 February 2013
Brilliantly written and illustrated. To see a small part of all the past doctors was a joy. Well done to all who were involved in the creation if this. It really is a must read for Whovians.
on 18 May 2013
A brilliant twisting timely-wimey trip through the adventures of The Doctor's lives.
Who controls the mysterious museum?
Why can't the 10th Doctor remember his past lives?
on 25 November 2013
This book was unreadable on my Kindle Keyboard, and it would not download to my kindle for pc. with error message 'wrong format'.
Luckily I had no trouble returning it.
on 14 April 2013
Ideal for the 50th anniversary, loved past companions appearances :) best dr who comic strip ive ever read. Top class.
on 27 September 2013
I was so amazed by this story, that it gripped me from the first page, and I couldn't put it down!!
on 4 February 2013
Very good . This is a gift whoever like doctor who . It is boring at times .but is retro
on 9 July 2015
Terrible
on 11 June 2013
When I purchased this book for my kindle I had not realized it was a graphic novel. I have the basic Kindle so I have found it impossible to read so I can't really comment on the story. Very disappointed but I will be more careful in future reading the description.
on 18 February 2010
The costs for these books are ridiculous here. Go to amazon.com instead, where you can find the book for 13 dollars or so. You don't have to pay 150 for this book.