5.0 out of 5 stars Review
I've read all three books in this series, the first two were amazing, so enthralling and this final book did not disappoint. This book and the whole series is completely worth the read!! And there is an extra surprise for readers at the end;). Totally worth five stars.
Published 8 months ago by Stephanie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
It was a good concept but a tad slow in places. Overall a fairly good read.
Published 4 months ago by Bee

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Redemption (A Lacey Hannigan Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
It was a good concept but a tad slow in places. Overall a fairly good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 April 2014
Lovely ending to the series. If u liked then other parts u will love this one more. Happy reading xoxo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2014
Enjoyed this trilogy series great read would like to read more about these characters what would happen next, I can imagine

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 31 Mar. 2014
This book had me gripped from the beginning to the end I could never have imagened what happens. Great third book

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read., 16 Mar. 2014
The whole series was amazing, the books carried on like one big story. I will remember Cole and Lacey's story for a long time. I don't know what to say without giving the story away, but you must read this series. If you don't, you are missing one he'll of a story. Loved all 3. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A recommended read to all...loved all 3 books, 12 Mar. 2014
I got the first book just for the reason it was free, so please I did I loved it and could not put it down even though it was well past my bedtime lol. Great character who surprise and keep you guessing in all 3 book and story line that kept me interested. As soon as I had finished I got the next two books as I could not wait to fine out what happened next and they did not disappoint, The only thing I would have liked to have known was where laceys powers came from and why she had them but I can live with the now knowing as I loved the ending so much. I will be reading more books by Elaine Pierson X

5.0 out of 5 stars Redemption, 10 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed all three of the lacy Hannigan story's they were exiting and romantic with many twists .I will defiantly recommend this trilogy to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars A great few reads, 3 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this trilogy and have been gripped from book one. Thanks for sharing and for finishing the story nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!, 21 Jan. 2014
A must read , for anybody who's anybody! I have absolutely fallen in love with these books. I read all three within two days. I just couldn't put them down. I'm so glad the first book was free as I may not have bought it otherwise but I was more than happy to pay for the second and third book . In fact I would have been happy paying more as these books have made laugh , made me cry , made me fall for the brilliant personalities the characters posses. All the books are written amazingly well , the fast paced story line will keep you turning page after page . A Must Read !! <3 Team Cole <3