Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 June 2014
When these papers arrived, they were all stuck together and I went to pull one out and about 10 others came out with it. From previous experiences of accidently getting my kings wet and seeing what that does to them, I can only presume that is what has happened here. Therefore, not really the seller's fault, but if the seller sees this review, I would suggest putting them in a small plastic bag or something before packaging and sending them to prevent water getting to them.
on 22 October 2014
I was skeptical as other reviews said they didn't receive connoisseurs.. went for it anyway and luckily for me I received them exactly as shown in the picture. I'll order from here again in hope that I strike lucky twice. As for the quality of the papers, they're great, and the roaches are top notch too. Everything was well packaged and I had no issues like some other reviews about them being wet. I guess I was lucky? Role that dank erb.
on 10 January 2014
Pretty much what it was supposed to be: a set of king size papers with roaches attached, for rolling "long cigarettes", although I'm fairly sure most would have other designs on these (including me) -- just watch raw's videos on youtube...
on 14 December 2014
I've been using these bad boys for over a year now, time for an honest review.

I used to buy Rizla papers (Silver), to roll my home made cigarettes (;-), stumbled upon these and thought I'll give it a try.

Love them. You can barely taste the paper, even if you use the whole thing on a roll. The paper itself is rather thin, yet strong, with a solid amount of glue. It's really easy to lick it off actually, but I can't blame the product for my saliva production.

Like them a lot, will be using them for long years to come.
on 21 March 2013
These are labeled as Connoisseurs however I received 5 packs of classic and 5 packs of tips. No explanation as to why, however still great stuff.
on 6 December 2013
great value great papers i would recommend anyone who likes a good smoke to purchase these papers raw are the best
on 28 March 2014
It came on time and there was no problem with it at all. So happy to have it I couldn't wait to get it!
on 9 April 2016
Poor quality organic papers sent out,not the classic ones ordered.recieved no response from seller when trying to resolve the matter,would not recommend,wouldn't let me give no stars as that's what I would give.
on 21 December 2015
Did not receive what is stated when buying only got the raw papers and main reason I wanted to buy this was for the booklets to come with. Other than that raw paper are really good worth a buy
on 8 April 2016
They don't seem like the real thing. I have used 2 different suppliers now and the difference is shocking plus you can get them cheaper than this on amazon