5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I have a lovely pair of suede boots but they're flat ones and the heel part of the sole is very thin ~ I feel every bump, crack and piece of grit on the pavement. I've tried ordinary insoles, gel insoles but they all make the boots too tight for my feet, so I rarely wear them for more than a couple of hours, and I was ready to get rid of them.

I thought I'd try...
Published on 26 April 2013 by Bargain Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product
I was expecting the heel to be a bit higher/ thicker. Also, as couple of people have already mentioned in their reviews the insole tends to move inside the shoe a lot. But it does give a cushion-like feel as long as it stays under your heels.

I had problem with the delivery where instead of two pairs I only received one pair. I contacted the supplier and they...
Published 12 months ago by Jimmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 April 2013

I thought I'd try these heel cup supports as a last ditch attempt and they're fantastic. I put them on at 8am yesterday when I was getting ready for work, wore them all day until I got home in the early evening.. The support they gave my heels was brilliant, and I wore them again today just to check....no more painful heals, and a great bargain at less than £6 for two pairs, I cannot recommend them enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft layer of painful heel, 15 Jan. 2014
For me, a sufferer of plantar fasciitis, these were another layer of softness for my painful heel. They were worth what I paid for them(not much) but are quite flimsy. However they did not move once my foot was in place and did help my pain somewhat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped pain almost straight away, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Medipaq® Soft Gel Heel Cup Supports (2 x PAIRS) - Instant Pain Relief for Tired Feet, Damaged Heel - Walk More Comfortably, All Day Long! (2 x Pairs UK Size 7-12) (Personal Care)
Brought some new work boots recently which after about a week gave me an extremely dull aching pain in my left heel. I brought these gel cups to help take some pressure off of my heels when on my feet all day. I'm very happy to say that the very first day I could barely feel and pain in my heel and I could barely even tell I had them in my boots. However I am using them in work boots so I am not sure if they would feel different in smaller shoes but they definitely do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for my hammer throwing shoes, 30 Mar. 2014
John Stevens "fenderman" (Kent) - See all my reviews
Okay for my hammer throwing shoes which require a thinner pad. If you have intense pain see my review of Orthoworld Silicone blue spot heel cups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 April 2013
Very good for tired feet! The soft gel in the centre is very comforting for any one with plantar fascitus. a pity it doesn't fit under the instep as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars sore feet, 24 Dec. 2012
i work in warehouse and fork lifting job, so spend long shifts on my feet.work boots can wear quickly inside so bought these very happy with the surport to my heels,great comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heel cups, use in sons shoes, 21 May 2015
Mrs. S. E. Hargreaves (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
These are great. I buy them to pop in my sons shoes as he gets Achilles pain if he doesn't have a slight lift. These are adult size but are very easy to cut down to fit my 7 year old's shoes. They are not massively deep so suit our purposes. They don't slide around in the shoes as the rubbery bottom grips the base of the shoe. Having said that I take out the inner lining and pop the heel cup in then replace the lining. This way they stay in place and cause issues when my son puts his shoes on.

4.0 out of 5 stars would be better if they were able to stick to insoles in ..., 30 Jun. 2014
Does the job. Some slippage occurs, would be better if they were able to stick to insoles in shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
so great. well worth getting.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
They don't stick to my shoes!