Price:£5.00 - £9.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 October 2013
Absolutely 1st class. Undoubtedly the best braces I've had in 60years. They arrived well packed and on time. One of my best purchases. Apparently I have a long back and most other braces Ihave tried have been 3" too short, but not these - spot on.
on 29 August 2013
very strong,good qaulity,they got everything,strength ,reliabilty and differant coloours ,yes i would highly reccomend,i don't not wat else to say i give it a thumbs up
on 7 September 2013
The braces were purchased as a gift and have been well received. The braces have no care instructions however have been handwashed with no apparent problems.
on 1 January 2014
These do exactly what they claim to do. I use them with my wet weather walking trousers, which have an irritating habit of slipping down when I've been out for a while. Not any longer, though. They're sturdy and well made, and the clips are very secure. Highly recommended!
on 7 May 2013
Excellent!! Exactly what I wanted. Good quality and a great colour. Clips are very strong and do take a bit of getting off .......which is meant as a good thing of course
on 22 October 2012
I'm wearing these as part of a Halloween costume (clockwork orange). A very reasonable price for a high quality item. The metal clips and fitting are clearly sterdy and hard wearing. Also the straps are better quality than I was expecting. All in all I'm very pleased with this item.
on 21 April 2014
Arrived within a few days. Unfortunately the first time I clipped the bracers onto my trousers the clip fell to pieces, nothing else to say.
on 15 July 2013
Was a bit unsure about only one "strap" at the back, but they seem to wear well and look good.
on 7 September 2014
These braces are wide, so they don't dig in to your shoulders and the light grey colour is good if you prefer braces to be less noticeable. The clips are fiercely strong, so they are not going to slip, but they take some prising open when removing. Recommended.
on 18 August 2014
I'm a man with a long body and they weren't quite long enough (even on their fully adjusted setting). But otherwise the quality was very good.