Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 25 February 2015
I have spent £s on different insoles for my painful foot arch and ankle i have had for 5 weeks, these are the best out of all of them. These are soft and comfortable to wear. I wear size 8 shoes so i ordered up to size 12 insoles, fits the shoes well with no movement. The two blue areas are slightly raised so good for Policemen heels ( PF ). I did have to loosen shoe laces a bit when wearing these insoles, but walking better with them in, the pain is more bearable and hopefully go soon.
on 30 January 2013
These are brilliant got them for my husband, as suffers with heel problems.they are giving him cushioning when he walks,also he can transfer them from one shoe type to another.money well spent would def recommend these to anyone. Very happy
on 12 June 2014
never tried these before but will not be afraid to again they are comfie in your shoes and for the foot that goes over at the top through, standing all day they are a great help , you will find some sports shops will help you and give advice what is wrong with your feet .
But I certanly would buy them to fit most shoes and boots,they are also quite soft although supportive to the back end of the foot.
Angie
on 7 July 2013
BOUGHT TO REPLACE WORN ONES PURCHASED AT GREAT EXPENSE FROM A FOOT SPECIALIST, DO THE SAME JOB AT A FRACTION OF THE EXPENSE
on 7 February 2016
Perhaps I got a faulty product, but as I got a refund rather than a replacement, I think it's a design or at least a batch issue. I ordered this late January 2016 and I spotted the problem as soon as I opened the pack: the tip of these soles, where they are supposed to go very thin about the middle of the foot instead remain quite thick (3-4 mm) which means that you feel a bar in the middle of the shoe when walking on them! Basically totally unfit for purpose.
on 2 December 2014
Worth getting. Provide a nice comfort on my heels and absorbs a lot of shock from the ground when walking and going gym.
on 2 October 2013
These are great. Very comfortable and help prevent sore knees.
If you are on your feet all day get some of these.
on 3 October 2015
Good except for them falling apart from changing them in and out of shoes as well as them being washed. I think if you were to use these, you would need to buy multiples for each pair of shoes you own.
on 30 June 2015
got these for my mom very good product..
on 15 July 2014
Excellent & comfortable support.