5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish And Comfortable Lambswool Golf Vest
I was fortunate enough to be given one of these off my wife for Christmas along with a number of other gifts.

I usually wear relatively thick sweatshirts / jumpers in autumn and winter and T-Shirts in spring and summer so the notion of having a Sleeveless Vest was new to me and I wasn't sure if I would wear it at all.

It's made of high quality lambs...
Published 11 days ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars For the chunkier man
I ordered a medium which is usually fine for me, but this came up quite large with lots of belly room. Good if you're a bit on the chunky side, but not for me. The picture makes it look like a nice slim fitting item but the fit was disappointing. Still, a good quality product and the return was processed without qualm.
Published 13 months ago by Milton Burle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish And Comfortable Lambswool Golf Vest, 20 Jan. 2015
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

It's made of high quality lambs wool material with a very nice feel and softness to it. The design is first class and the large fitted my 6ft / 13st / Fairly large chest body very well indeed and provided a high level of comfort.

When I wore it with nothing underneath I found it to be very comfortable to wear and it felt nice against the skin. It allowed me to conduct tasks around my home very well without feeling to constrictive and despite my arms showing I did not feel cold overall.

I have not worn if yet on the course due to the cold weather but I will in Spring / Summer and document my findings in this review.

My wife has already washed it on a delicate +30 Deg C machine wash with a mild detergent and dried it hanging above a radiator. In my experience with materials of this kind you need to dry it as slowly as possible and avoid the tumble dryer at all costs or it will shrink and you will damage the delicate material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 13 Mar. 2013
Nice feel and shape to the slipover. Soft lambs wool, very warm. Would recommend to all my friends. Wish they done one in red!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
very happy with product,prompt delivery,and accurate description.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jumper, 30 Jun. 2014
I have found this great for golf but also nice and smart to wear anytime, good for late spring early summer when its too warm for a full jumper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike sleeveless top., 27 Jun. 2014
Although this was not the material style that I wanted, I was after the thinner Nike sleeveless top, this one is still great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 17 Jun. 2014
I am really pleased with this. It adds an extra layer on a cooler day without being too warm! It smartens up any t shirt. Really pleased with the product, great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Second Nike Sweater, 25 April 2014
Yads "Yads" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
I already bought a Navy pullover last year which i was very pleased with, so I decided to get another one. The Grey one also fit well and goes great with different colours of Golf shirt. Very pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great garment when it's not quite shirt-sleeve weather, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my partner and he loves it - a warm, comfortable extra layer to wear in spring when it's too cold for a shirt alone, while allowing plenty of freedom of movement. The dark grey colour goes with anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 21 Feb. 2014
very nice fit , very soft material, would recommend, gr8 for golf or leisure time, i am waiting for another to arrive

3.0 out of 5 stars For the chunkier man, 4 Jan. 2014