on 30 July 2013
Disappointed with the set of 3 containers bought- all had issues with the lids! They dont sit properly and nor do they stay put - mine kept opening!
on 10 April 2014
the openig at the top is not wide enough to get your hand in
due to compression when replacing the lid it always comes off again even though there is a hole in the sealing ring
to let the compressed air out.

wrk
on 29 June 2013
Lid keeps working it way off, don't think they are very robust and expect the wont last long, I bought all three and they do look nice
on 1 February 2013
Bought this as a set of 3 - they are very stylish and I am delighted with all of them.
on 1 August 2015
Great ceramic containers. Even though they are not Joseph Joseph the tops match the design and wood of their melamine bread bin with the wood lid that can be used as a bread board. Have bought the sugar, coffee and biscuit jars from the Rayware range.
on 8 September 2014
I love these one of the best buys works well with my kitchen, I didn’t notice that it has a vacuum lids o them, so happy days even better. packed well and fast delivery.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this to replace my old one that had smashed
Nothing I can say that is bad about this
Nice colour, goes well with cream things in your kitchen
on 31 October 2014
The Price & Kensington Ceramic Tea Storage Jar is lovely I now have the set and am delighted with the quality of these.
on 15 August 2013
Again this is a tea storage jar that stores tea bags, how can it possibly be wrong? one happy customer :)
on 28 October 2014
Great item previous reviews of seal problem get better with use.

See one answered question