5.0 out of 5 stars The best cup, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: AnyWayUp Classic Cup (Blue) (Baby Product)
There are all sorts of fancy sip cups on the market, but this is the only one that really works.

It can survive being thrown across the kitchen without the lid coming off.

No matter how our 18 month old tries to make a wet mess on the table or will not allow liquid out unless it is sucked on.

The lid takes a bit of force to remove, but is no problem with the proper technique.

Although I wouldn't pay more than the price of an actual cup in postage as you can get them in Sainsbury's for 2.99 and no postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: AnyWayUp Classic Cup (Blue) (Baby Product)
I ordered one of these cups and unfortunately it leaked quite badly, so I posted a review advising of this, the seller then contacted my directly and arranged for a replacement cup to be sent to me directly from the manufacturer. Great customer service and the new cup does not leak! The only thing I will say is that it requires quite a strong suck to get the juice/water out, so is probably suitable for slightly older children (2 and up).

5.0 out of 5 stars best cup for older babies/toddlers, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: AnyWayUp Classic Cup (Blue) (Baby Product)
this is the best product for small children. They cannot spill anything. We put a cup in with our 2 year old at night and he helps himself in the night when he is thirsty, we replace the cup with a milk cup in the morning, which means he stays in bed until 7am. Worked with my elder child too. We weaned both onto this around 1 year and they cannot spill a drop. Hard to get the lid off but that's the price you pay to not have a leaking cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, 2 May 2014
This review is from: AnyWayUp Classic Cup (Blue) (Baby Product)
These beakers are ideal, they are easy to use and clean whilst also being very durable. They are great value for money.

AnyWayUp Classic Cup (Blue)
6.85