5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by Jim Corbally

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars No Video out
When connected between an iPad and digital projector this item will not output any video, only audio. On further investigation it turns out it only processes 1080i not the 1080P video produced by the iPad. This is not made clear in the products description sadly. I'll be returning this straight away.
Published 20 months ago by N. Turpin

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: HDMI to Component (YPbPr) Converter -plus Stereo R/L Audio - Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)
Having explained my needs to a helpful advisor at Neet, this product was recommended. It does exactly what I need. Effectively I have an older plasma with only component video inputs but have a number of outputs e.g. Sky+ HD that only have HDMI. It is difficutl to have an objective opinion on any quality loss as it is difficult to compare however my picture quality is excellent. Quality of product build is good. Very pleased with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY PRODUCT!!!, 5 Dec. 2012
I had a problem connecting my HDMI devices to my older Samsung Plasma ..so i bought this converter and hey presto !!
problem Solved .. thanks Neet!

Roger Whaley bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI to Component, 5 Dec. 2012
Tj Wright "Tone" (England) - See all my reviews
This is a Great BOX ! It is very solid in construction, with excellent image quality, its a shame i can only give 5 stars. It did exactly what I wanted :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars No Video out, 2 Sept. 2013
N. Turpin (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 21 May 2014
Works well with my Virgin Tivo to legacy tv. Also shows hdcp is enabled. Picture and sound quality is great

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture quality is unwatchable, 5 Nov. 2013
I purchased this box in order to attach my new sky box to my plasma but the picture quality is so poor I have had to re-install my old sky box witch was great but did not allow me to get the new features associated with the new sky boxes. So this unit needs to be returned as unusable.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works as promised. You can not expect anymore., 25 Oct. 2013
Easy to set up and use. Do what you expect. So it was an okay deal. See you later when another problem has to be solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims to, 18 Oct. 2013
After my HDMI cable broke (plumbed into the wall) I only had a component cable to connect via HD to my LCD screen. Unfortunately, the new Sky+ box no longer has a component out. This little box has solved the problem and now I have Sky HD again. Perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 8 Oct. 2013
I've tested this converter with several HDMI output devices vs. a Samsung TV component input with different combinations of resolution. None of them worked. I suspect that there is a problem with PAL/NTSC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super good packaging and high quality product!, 27 Sept. 2013
Does what it says, I purchased this so that I could use my Capture Card with my HD monitor and it works just fine!