Price:£5.92+ Free shipping

on 30 October 2013
Used this on my nursery wall. My partner cut out owl shapes & painted around them so that we now have glow in the dark owls on the ceiling :) Worked brilliantly, the paint went a long way also.
on 10 November 2013
A great purchase for my grandchildren, they have been highlighting their drawings and I let them write their names on the bedroom wall at my house so they can see it in the dark,they loved it !
on 7 August 2014
Excellent product. We painted over gold and silver acrylic stencilled stars on my son's ceiling and they glowed really well once the light was switched off. The paint is also translucent enough not to cover the gold and silver stars so they still look good during the day!
on 7 August 2014
I loved it. It is a small pot but it goes a really long way it is one of the best I have found.
on 7 September 2014
Disappointing, looks ok as soon as painted but fades really quick, wouldn't buy again
on 4 August 2015
Great product, arrived pretty quickly, and works exactly as described, holds the light for long enough after good exposure. I was hoping to mix it with glue to get a glowing coloured liquid, but it separated fairly quickly and solidified at the bottom of the jar. I may try again with resin.
on 19 October 2015
This is great, I put a double coating of this on and shine a torch light over it and it shines so bright it's fantastic and it lasts for days or until it's washed although the glow does go dim but all I do then is shine the torch on it again and it's bright again as if I've just painted it
on 30 October 2015
Brilliant paint. It really does work.
Painted some halloween stuff with a coat of white water based paint first, then 2 coats of the luminous paint and hey presto glow in the dark skulls. Brilliant. Kids love it.
on 14 February 2015
Didn't work for what I wanted, outdoors. May work better indoors after a light has been on. I will be trying it out indoors next
on 21 October 2013
I bought this for my son's haunted house model. I rememberd buying a tiny bottle of similar paint some years back which was amazing. Unfortunately this paint was not as good although it was a lot more expensive. It appears to be quite thick but it requires several coats to get a good layer without streaks. This means you get though it quite fast. Also it doesn't hold it's "charge" for very long after being exposed to bright light. I would sooner risk buying a different brand next time rather than going with this one again.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse