5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Product is perfect for what I was imagining. Soft chewy and flavoursome. Exactly as I hoped with enough for my huge craving as well as family and friends!
Published 12 months ago by M. Sattar

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was looking for the typical bubblegum sour sweets and these looked and tasted nothing like them in real life. They still tasted okay, but are not like the traditional bubblegum bottles. They were not coated in much sugar and so weren't fizzy at all, and the bottles themselves were very small.
Published 8 months ago by misswardle

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: SweetZone 100% Halal Jelly Sweets - Fizzy Blue Bottles Tub of 600pcs (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Look nothing like the image, 19 Dec 2013
I bought these as a Christmas present and unfortunately they look nothing like the image, the taste is really bland and I am very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Aug 2013
M. Sattar - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item, 8 July 2013
Very nice item, good quality and amazing product. Everyone in my family loved them Thank you very much. Recommend it.