5.0 out of 5 stars running armband
Does what it says and allows easy access to touch screen facilities whilst on the move. A good item and tge easiest way to carry a phone while running
Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
Not so bam, bam! After 2-3 months use the item has a small defect. It broke on the side and so, is uncomfortable to be used now.
Published 10 months ago by Panagiotis Pavlos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars running armband, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Black Mesh Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Strong ArmBand Case Cover For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie iPod With Your Arm - Enjoy Music - by KING OF FLASH (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 28 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my arm, 26 May 2014
Too big for my arm and therefore gave to a friend quality wise it's ok the screen is loose it's very fumble - y to tap you have to press hard and hold usually for the screen to register also you need to take the arm band off to see what you are doing as it's at an odd angle. Also every time I slide my phone in, it either turn's the music right up :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Um, 2 April 2014
I do have quiet big mussels on my arms and i struggle to keep this on. It is either so tight it leaves a mark and that is wrapped around to the tightest it will go or it will fall off. You can use the buttons on your phone though when using it although you do really need to take it off to see clearly what you are doing. Also everytime I slide my phone in, it either turn's the music right up or right down!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 27 Feb. 2014
The plastic split after a couple of uses its also very difficult getting Samsung galaxy s3 phone in and out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably my worst ever purchase..., 20 Feb. 2014
To be honest, I don't know why I bought this; I use a Samsung Galaxy S3, so a reasonably big phoney, and wanted something other than my pocket to keep my phone in to track my runs on Strava.

The phone just about fitted into the pocket, but the design was so poor that he plastic cover over the screen was crumpled and you couldn't use the screen through it. It was extremely poorly made.

I wore the strap on my upper arm, but when running it was uncomfortable whenever the bicep flexed even slightly (I;m no beefcake by any means); there was no give whatsoever, so it felt like a series of very quick blood pressure checks.

I got about 200 metres down the down, took it off and put it in a bin. It is dirt cheap, although I would say still overpriced. If you've got a big phone, like my Galaxy S3, you might be better off investing in a smaller GPS tracker (if that's what you're using it for), or a smaller mp3 player, because I don't think it's possible for someone to design a comfortable strap for a phone that size.

However, if you still want to try an arms strap for an S3, don't try this one. It's a shoddy, lazy design to say the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Feb. 2014
I basically wanted a case to carry my S3 when I go running and this does the job nicely. Nice and cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Jan. 2014
I had a thought it might of been too small for my arm but its perfect and its doesn't more when I go for a run

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good, 5 Nov. 2013
It is a good product and works exactly as described. My problem is that my arms are thin so it tends to slip off while I am running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Sept. 2013
I bought this armband for my husband and it fits and does the job - good value for money, would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›