on 7 September 2013
This is a really lovely watch and an absolutely brilliant price. Not only is it a lovely watch but when it arrived it was in perfect condition wrapped with protective film and still had the stopper in the winder so that the battery does not run down. I have ordered watches before on Amazon outlet - THOUGH NOT FROM THIS SELLER - and they have arrived not working and obviously have been used - not this one though. I am really please with the watch, service and value.
on 19 August 2013
I love this watch - it has a large face, quite unusual and easy to adjust, you don't need to worry about having to get links removed. It is quite slim which means it doesn't stick out too much or catch on things. My favourite watch...ever at a great price.
on 11 August 2013
Purchased for neice's 21st and wish that I had bought 2 as great quality. Recommended to sister in law as gift for another neice & since purchased a different style
on 23 January 2014
This is a very attractive watch bought for my wife who loves it. It is in a nice grey colour which makes it different from the usual silver or black offerings. Although it is a large watch (the size of many men's watches) it is very slim and light on the wrist and the crystals on the bezel make it very feminine. The three small dials make it unusual for a ladies watch and again makes it different from the norm. The band is easy to adjust but read the instructions first, also it is very easy to set the time and day/date, much easier than many other watches I have had the misfortune of setting. The clasp has a fold over section which at first appears to be quite flimsy and looks as though it will easily come undone but in use is actually not a problem. Finally..... it's easy to read and, to cap it all, it keeps good time. Highly recommended and at the price on Amazon it really is an absolute steal. Go on, steal one yourself, you won't regret it !!!
on 25 December 2013
Watch was broken from the start. You couldn't get an accurate time since the seconds needle was stopping or going back and forward pretty much all the time. This is not the worst thing though. I bought the watch as a Christmas present for my wife. She loved the watch, but obviously we wanted to replace it. No such luck on this item! Only refund. I thought ok, I'll buy another one. Guess what price went up more than 40Ł! Very BAD practice Amazon, shame on you!
on 29 January 2014
I ordered this watch but they send me different model.
I asked for replacement, turns out they out of stock whilst they still advertise this watch on Amazon.
I get a quick refund but I am still not happy with this circumstances because this waste me a lot of time.
on 29 June 2013
A beautiful watch and very comfortable to wear. Adjustment of the chronographs was easy, instructions supplied. Couldn't believe the price of this watch, a very similar product in a department store in Copenhagen was 3 times the price!!
on 16 November 2014
My watch stopped just out of warranty. I had the battery changed and it ran for a few weeks before it stopped again. I took it to a watch repairer who has told me that it is due to the second hand catching and that it is virtually impossible to mend.
on 10 December 2013
This is a lovely watch. It can be worn with a smart outfit or casual.
It is now my favourite watch.The crystals around the watch face give it an elegant touch,great if you prefer a minimal look.
Easy to use, love the strap.
on 18 February 2014
Very beautiful and elegant watch. Color fits all .The size of the dial is perfect .I get many compliments - I recommend it!