5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort for air travel
Flew London to Singapore then on to Sydney.
Slept the whole way.
It was so comfortable I had to keep remembering to take it off to avoid looking a right idiot when leaving the plane.
Published 22 months ago by Byron R. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard memory foam
Very well made, material was nice and memory foam sturdy and worked as expected. Only issue i had with this is that the memory foam is too hard so it did not mold my head/ neck unless i used force. Also gets very hot. All in all i wouldn't recommend because it wasn't very comfortable with.
Published 7 months ago by crystlclrlui

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort for air travel, 28 Oct 2012
Byron R. Green (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Flew London to Singapore then on to Sydney.
Slept the whole way.

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven, 6 Feb 2013
Aside from looking like your head is coming out of a loo seat this neck support is amazing. Its so comfy and adapts nicely to your shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect memory foam neck support, 15 Nov 2012
My husband who has arthritis in the neck is really pleased with this memory foam support. much better than the one he had before that was filled with beads. Will probably be ordering another for the car. The zip off cover is another good feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 8 Aug 2012
The pillow is lovely, it fits round the neck comfortably and gives plenty of support. It is not really hard like some of these type can be, its firm but at the same time cushioney soft. It is the best neck pillow I have ever had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enables sleeping sitting up, 18 Jan 2013
Grandpa Kit (Macclesfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motionperformance Essentials Blue Velour Comfort Memory Foam Neck Support Cushion (Traveling, TV, Reading) (Kitchen & Home)
My wife needs to sleep sitting up because of back problems and the neck cushion definitely helps prevent a stiff neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleaed, 20 Dec 2012
my friend wanted it, she said it is a good item, she is happy with it, does the job it is made to do. not much else I can say

4.0 out of 5 stars Neck support, 15 Mar 2013
Good item, supports the neck well and great value for money, it is a little too hard for my liking,but I still use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard memory foam, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars bye bye neck pain!, 21 Nov 2012
Suffering from arthtitis, and having to sleep propped up due to a heart condition (which also limits changing my position much), my neck began to ache and then became very painful, and even started affecting my back due to the position I had to sit in to support my neck properly to ease the pain. It was a vicious circle.
This neck pillow has helped (as has this wedge http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000W0AXHS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_sol_prd_title helped with my back pain), and makes sure my neck is properly supported, although the ache has not gone completely.

In short - it can greatly ease aching/painful necks, and help prevent further injury, but don't expect it to cure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, 27 Jan 2014
I bought this cushion as I was looking for a neck support cushion to ease my chronic neck pain. I saw that the reviews were great in comparison to other neck cushions. I was not disappointed. This cushion is extremely comfortable and moulds to the shape of your neck. It is soft to the touch, and I use it when watching tv, or sat at my laptop, even reading in bed. It has definitely given my neck that extra support and has eased my stiff neck problem. This pillow is so comfortable that I actually fell asleep in bed with it, and woke up without a stiff neck surprisingly! I will definitely be taking this with me on my next flight for a guaranteed good sleep! Very pleased and would recommend.