5.0 out of 5 stars scholl boots
I have never bought footwear on the internet before and I had concerns re sizing. As it turned out the boots are perfect and incredibly comfortable. The service was very quick and I am delighted with my purchase
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by gallium

3.0 out of 5 stars V generous sizing
Published 20 months ago by kabrol

5.0 out of 5 stars scholl boots, 7 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Scholl Women's Adhare Ankle Boots (Apparel)
These are fantastic, comfortable and great looking boots. The heel is rather high but they're still surprisingly comfortable to wear.
My feet are on the wider side but no problems at all. Amazon's service was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars V generous sizing, 14 Nov. 2013
I sent mine back - I wear 6.5-7 as a rule but even with a pair of whacking great socks on my feet were sliding about (in a 6.5). They would probably be v comfy if they fitted, there's padding in the relevant parts of the insole but as my feet were gravitationally directed to the lower third of the shoe, they did little for me. Excellent quality, lovely looking, great high heel, but buy small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots., 17 July 2014
These boots look really lovely with skinny jeans and are comfortable even though the heels are high. The colour looks more light grey than taupe. The fit is very big, I'm normally a size 6.5, which I bought but even with insoles these boots still feel big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but they come up on the large side, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Scholl Women's Adhare Ankle Boots (Apparel)
Beautiful boots, I got a 40 in a sale , am really a 39 but these are still large with full gel insoles and heel grippers. Go down a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable, even as high as they are, 11 Nov. 2014
A bit higher than I expected but nice and sturdy. Soft comfy leather and very nice looking boots. A real bargain at a £60 discount!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Good material shape n size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014