on 17 January 2011
I now own three of these. As an avid walker, they make excellent, warm, lightweight hats, a great base layer hat or a wonderfully cosy scarf without the bulk. Small enough to keep in your pocket, they wash well in the machine and air dry quickly. Highly recomended!
on 3 July 2015
One of my favourite bits of kit and I never leave the country without it. I have more than one and I've used them as a headwear, as dishrag, as a sleeping mask to block out light, to protect my camera lenses, as a sweat band (on my wrist). They can even be used to tie someone up if thats your thing. The great thing about merino is that it doesn't smell if you're using it to keep your brow sweat free. Great piece of kit!
on 28 February 2012
This is a fantastic product. If you spend a lot of time outdoors, especially in the winter this is the neckwear to have. It's very light, superbly comfortable and warm without feeling too muffled.
on 6 October 2012
I read all the reviews,and especially that one by Roger.
After this, I found that cedar seemed quite a nice colour. So I bought it. I was happily surprised. I was confronted by a deep dark green, which I like very much.
I put in on straight away and tried the different ways to wear this.
In the evening, I still had it on when it grew quite chilly. I lifted the buff over my head; it was a delight to be warmed in this way.
In fact, I am delighted with the style, as you can wear it as an unobtrusive "scarf" which will protect your neck from the wind. You can pull it over the top of your head to protect the ears. Really splendid. The merino wool is tightly knitted, very soft and not scratchy as you could have expected with ordinary wool. I like my cedar buff very much!
on 23 February 2013
First purchase of the Merino Wool version ( got a few of the standard cotton ones) and whilst the fabric has a nicer feeling, buff loses its shape after wearing one or two days and then needs to go through wash cycle to have any kind of shape again.

If just wearing as a scarf replacement that is ok, but on a bike it does not work as it keeps sliding down and requires constant pulling up. I guess those the wear it as a bandana will enjoy this extra stretch, but not if you are used to us it like scarf and then pull up to protect face from wind/cold.

Not a bad product, just not suitable to wear on bikes the way I like to wear a buff. For that purpose I would stick with the normal fabric Buff's which are fantastic !
on 20 April 2012
I really like this merino wool buff out of all the merino wool items I have this is the best.very comfortable and warm.top quality and worth the expense
on 22 November 2011
I've bought this buff, because I needed something what is keep me warm and fit under my bycicle helmet. It's a nice and perfect prodact for this. Keeps me warm on my long bycicle way.
on 18 January 2016
It is pretty warm being merino wool but as a relatively small woman, I wonder whether I should have tried the kids size version of this. With standard buffs, they are a little baggy on the neck, but not as much as this is. They don't seem to do a merino ladies version - on the normal buffs they have a ladies slim fit which I find ideal.

If you are quite thick in the neck or intend to put it up it is probably fine. I can't pull up over face anyway, as it steams up my glasses, as do all buffs.
on 14 March 2013
nice and warm to wear but the printing faded after a month of wearing before I even washed it....Do not get attached to the pattern on the fabric...
on 16 November 2014
Wool is my favourite material. Although the fabric here is not of heavy weight it keeps warm on all but the coldest days. The Buff is stylish, easy to put on and extremely versatile (see for example "High UV Buff demo" on YouTube). I am very pleased with it and have four in different colours or patterns. I hardly use any other scarf since I discovered it.