5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I now own three of these. As an avid walker, they make excellent, warm, lightweight hats, a great base layer hat or a wonderfully cosy scarf without the bulk. Small enough to keep in your pocket, they wash well in the machine and air dry quickly. Highly recomended!
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Ella .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed ... does not keep its shape at all ...
First purchase of the Merino Wool version ( got a few of the standard cotton ones) and whilst the fabric has a nicer feeling, buff loses its shape after wearing one or two days and then needs to go through wash cycle to have any kind of shape again.

If just wearing as a scarf replacement that is ok, but on a bike it does not work as it keeps sliding down and...
Published 21 months ago by HurdyGurdy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality buff, 12 May 2013
Very prompt delivery, exactly as described. Good quality material and very versatile. I bought it as a gift for my husband, which went down well

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 16 Nov 2014
Wool is my favourite material. Although the fabric here is not of heavy weight it keeps warm on all but the coldest days. The Buff is stylish, easy to put on and extremely versatile (see for example "High UV Buff demo" on YouTube). I am very pleased with it and have four in different colours or patterns. I hardly use any other scarf since I discovered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars merino buff, 20 May 2014
thinner than i expected, but that makes it better for milder weather, obviously a beautiful colour. Wear it to cycle to work every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable hiking attire., 3 May 2014
N. CRUZ - See all my reviews
It keeps your neck warm, your lips unchapped, your nose unburned and your voice... muffled ( I don't have good chat anyway so this isn't an issue) Used this in 80mph chilly Scottish winds high up mountains for 9 hours per day and consistently felt as snug as a bug in a rug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Trick, 20 Mar 2014
Liked the item but watch out when laundering - the colour runs badly. Nothing else to say really, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars my constant companion !, 5 Mar 2014
I wear this buff every day except for when it is being washed! Very soft and not at all itchy and although it is thin it really does keep me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Buff Merino Wool Multi Functional Headwear (Electronics)
I used to own one of these, but I lost it a while ago, so I decided to order one through this seller. The buff came 1 full day after purchase, without express delivery. The buff itself was in perfect condition, exactly what I wanted, at a decent price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Jan 2014
So small, so light, so useful. The Buff does everything - scarf, balaclava, beanie, bandana, dust mask - you name it. Wish I'd discovered this product earlier, I wouldn't travel without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 22 Jan 2014
Bought it for cycle riding however I am using it constantly this winter regardless if I'm riding a bike or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars wear it all the time, 14 Jan 2014
use when walking the dog and when cycling (although can get too hot when cycling)
I have two at the moment and have had others which lasted three or four years of constant use and abuse.
it's uber comfortable and thoroughly recommend.

Buff Merino Wool Multi Functional Headwear