4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Solid set of earphones with microphone. Quality of sound is good. Noise isolation works well. For the price these are a good option.
Published 15 months ago by Matthew E King

3.0 out of 5 stars Good low budget in ear heaphones
After quite a lot of research into what is the best set of earphones I decided to go with the Sennheiser CX275S. I previously had a set of Beats By Dre in ear headphones, that lasted just over a year. My comparisons are mainly made between the two sets as my experience is limited.

Published 14 days ago by Colin Rosie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good low budget in ear heaphones, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser CX275S Universal Headset for Smartphones (Electronics)

The sound quality of the Sennheiser lacked the impact of the Beats headphones, but considering the price difference I was impressed with the Sennheiser quality. Another really good aspect of the Sennheiser is that the ear buds are very comfortable. Something I found the Beats headphones lacked. I often found it irritating if eating or chewing, there ear bud would make a noise in your ear, or pressure would build up. For what ever reason this doesn't seem to be the case with the Seinnheiser. In addtion as a regular bus commuter I find the noise isolation is exceptional.

However its not all good. I found the the lack of volume control on the mic section is just irritating. Not only this but the position of the mic section is in a perfect place to rub against any zips on clothing. The noise transferred between zip and ear is the biggest let down for me. This product could benefit with a bit more ergonomic design. The only other let down is the wires. The wires are so thin they tangle very easily. I've only had this product for a week, and I'm not convinced the wires will last. However, a big selling point on this item is its sold with a 2 year warrenty. Something a lot of manufacturers don't seem keen on selling with headphones. Although I have no experience with the support team, my flatmate recently had a set of Sennheiser replaced hassle free.

Overall I like the product and trust the brand. The warranty, comfortability and noise isolation for £30 is perfect if you're looking to replace the likes of the free apple headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and perfect mic, easy to tell L from R, better than Klipsch, 11 Jan 2014
I've seen a few reviews expressing confusion over which side is left and which is right. To clear that up right away, the side with the mic is the LEFT earphone, so when worn the 'gills' on each earbud should be facing forward. There are tiny 'L' and 'R' marks where each cable meets the earbud, on the inside.

These provide perfectly good sound quality, in line with what you'd expect from headphones at this price point, nothing wrong with bass or treble. I bought these to replace my Klipsch ProMedia headphones (B0044TZF44 which were falling apart. The mic on the Klipsch was terrible; basically unusable outdoors as any small wind made your voice inaudible. By contrast, the mic on these works great outside, it's just as good as holding the phone to your mouth as usual. This was a pleasant surprise, since these were a little cheaper than the Klipsch but have a far better mic.

I've only had these a few weeks, so time will tell how long the cable will last, it already feels more flexible than the Klipsch which fell apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic ear phones with great sound, 28 Jan 2014
This ear phones is one of the best I have ever had . The sound output is clear ..

If it comes with the tangle free cord it would be great !

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but with flaws, 23 Feb 2014
I bought these thinking they would be a direct replacement for my iPhone 5 headphones

The noise cancellation is so good,you get extra bass as you walk, you can hear every footstep, as though someone is playing a drum in your head.

The ear adapters are very comfortable to wear

There was no volume control on the in-line mic/remote - this wasn't in the write up, I just sort of expected it. Don't take this as a negative, more a pointer if you are buying these and that is one function you need

I bought them in the Christmas Lightning deal for £20(ish) - well worth that price.

Would I buy them again? Yes, if I didn't need the volume feature on the in-line remote. Cracking sound, cracking product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sound, 18 Nov 2012
pacem et amorem (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Whilst I like the sound quality that comes with most large sets of headphones they just aren't practical for everyday portable use. I usually have problems with in-ear phones because they are often to large and uncomfortable. This set comes with 3 earpiece sizes to choose from which makes them customizable for different ear sizes - a nice feature which adds to the comfort factor.
When first plugging these into my phone, a little warning flashed on my screen that they weren't compatible. There is, however, an additional adaptor cable which when plugged in worked just fine. It also makes an already generous cable length a little bit longer. Located on the main cable is a remote button and a mic. This works very well and is conveniently positioned.
I used these earphones to listen to a range of music and found that the sound quality is excellent. I have owned various pairs of earphones in the past and have found that they have let me down either because of poor sound or build quality. Sound quality on these little Sennheiser phones does not disappoint and I have a feeling that over the long term their build quality won't either.
All-in-all I can say that I can recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, good fit, 18 April 2014
I like those. Good sound and good and comfortable fit. nice quality and all.
The button is very useful and the mic was good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for music and call, 28 Dec 2013
This product is very good for listening music or to have phone calls, the price is also quite low. I like also how they look like

4.0 out of 5 stars good for listening to music, 27 April 2013
Great for listening to music on your phone, not brilliant for using to answer the phone as doesn't connect to the call.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what I was looking for, 2 April 2014
It's expensive but it isolate the noise and It works perfectly with a Nexus 4
I definitely can recommend it.