Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 18 August 2014
I bought these boots for everyday walking my dog, I wanted something light comfortable, waterproof and relatively cheap. The boots were quite comfy and had a good grip but after having them for 3 days and having worn them in the wet for less than 20 minutes my feet were definitely wet. Good for gentle walks on dry days but I got my money back and bought a good pair o boots instead.
on 29 January 2013
Although these boots are very warm, comfortable and good value, I do find it difficult to tighten the laces. The laces do not pull through the eyelets easily so despite having ordered the correct size, the boots tend to be a bit lose on my feet. Hopefully this will not cause blisters on a long trek.
on 23 August 2014
I was a little bit worried about these boots before they arrived, due to the low price. I have worn them while I was knee deep in the sea, trekked across all terrains for around 20 miles in a single journey, and they are still perfectly good. In short, these boots are great value for money.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 November 2012
Three words came to me when I bought these boots. Quality, comfort and smart.

The quality of finish is very good - suade material, stitching, sole and upper are all of a very high standard. The boots look good, and that does matter.

Comfort is also nice, with ample padding around the high ankle support and a good layer of soft shock-absorbing material above the deep tread Vibram sole to give the feet some defence against hard ground.

The uppers are finished in a mix of suade and synthetic. There's no Gore-Tex but they are waterproof and they breathe well in warm conditions. These are not the hardiest of boot to take out in deep mud and puddles in winter, more of a two seasons (spring & summer) option to cover long walks over tough terrain, and that's what I use them for.

My only criticism is the flat laces, they don't tie up easily - most walking boots work best with round ones. I changed mine immediately with a pair of 140cm (54inch) round laces.
33 comments5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2012
I have tried many brands of boot but find Karrimor are not only fantastic quality but fit right out of the box, no need to go through the pain of bedding them in. Karrimore is not just another brand, in my eyes they are the only brand. Highly recommended.
on 28 March 2013
Bought these for my son to keep his feet warm at football. He finds them comfortable, warm and dry. Just what we wanted at an affordable price. I can't say how they would hold up to serious walking as we wanted them for a different purpose.
on 24 February 2014
My husband was delighted with these boots we ordered them as they have the vibram soles (we wouldn't consider a walking boot without them). He says they are extremely comfortable and he hopes to get plenty of miles out of them walking!
on 25 May 2014
These hiking boots are a real bargain light yet strong with a excellent vibram hard wearing sole. water proof yes but the instructions do say that you may have to spray them with a water proof solution after heavy cleaning.
on 22 April 2014
These boots are so comfy, they provide plenty of support & the vibram soles provide loads of grip.
The over all quality seems excellent,how ever after walking in some wet grass i discovered that they are not waterproof.
on 14 March 2014
I bought these hoping that the Vibram soles would last longer than Karrimor's own. Unfortunately they were much smaller than the 10 1/2 they claimed to be, So I got test the Amazon returns system and that worked very well.