5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Published 21 months ago by SAMANTHA BELL

I have returned the 'as new', Karrimor Bodmin Boots because they leaked. The postage was £8, I was under the impression if the goods were faulty, one did not pay return postage!

Published 12 months ago by Minchinhampton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 3 Feb 2013
I bought these boots for dog walking and they are fantastic. They really are properly waterproof, not just shower proof like some- my feet have even stayed dry while hosing down and power washing the patio! They have a very good non-slip sole and are very sturdy, warm and comfortable too....The sizing seems quite accurate too, although I bought half a size bigger to allow for thick socks. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar 2013
I ordered these boots and paid for the cheapest delivery option, they arrived 2 days later. Also a week before the expected delivery
date. The boots are lightweight, yet very sturdy and unbelievably comfortable. I have worn this for a few days when walking up on my local moor, and they have been excellent. They haven't rubbed and the sizing is very good. I am normally a size 6 and I have wide feet. I bought a 6.5 to give space for chunky socks, and in all honesty, I could of gotten away with just buying my normal size.
I have walked through swamps with these on, and they are 100% waterproof.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots!, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Womens KSB Aspen Mid lll L Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Boots (Apparel)
I bought these boots because I broke a bone in my foot and I was told at the hospital to wear walking boots after a couple of weeks of having worn the air walker. They give great support and I found them very comfortable to wear all day long. I also finally managed to switch from double crutches to a walking stick. I look forward to wearing these boots for proper trekking once my foot has fully healed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 27 Dec 2013
A really good waterproof boot the KSB boot is not to be confused with similar looking Karrimor boots sold by everyone for a similar price which will leak within in days

These Boots are in a different league you can walk with soaking wet grass and mud for hours and your feet will stay warm and dry the KSB and Event range of Karrimor are the quality that was always expected and achieved before that company was sold .

The soles are of great quality as well and will stand the test of time , My husband has a mens pair for window cleaning and can walk the soles off inferior boots within 4-5 weeks he can see his lasting for more than 6 months of daily 8 hrs wear .

So mine should last years as i use them for walking our dog i would highly recommend these boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Waterproof walking boots, 11 April 2013
These boots are very comfortable and are as they say waterproof. They are exactly what I was looking for to walk my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 15 July 2013
its very comfortable, i bought one size above(because everyone told me that in trekking the foot get bigger).
i recommend it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 1 Oct 2013
K. Allen (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
These are sturdy but comfy and a good price. The sole looks like it will last well, time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant value, 2 Dec 2013
Bought these boots a couple of weeks ago and they have been comfortable from day one. They are as well made as previous boots I have owned costing three times as much and I like the colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Aspen Mid 3, Weathertite Trecking and hiking boots for women.n., 15 Oct 2013

Today, my 'new' size 8 Karrimor Womens Aspen Boots have arrived. They were boxed in Karrimor packaging and complete with labels and instructions for care, unlike the 'as new' faulty Karrimor Bodmin Boots I returned.
I am wearing the Aspens now and they are a perfect fit and very comfortable. I feel confident in these boots, they don't slip and my ankles are well supported. These Aspen cost a little more than the Bodmin, I think the Aspen eyelets are more substantial and the padding around the ankle cuff seems thicker. I did wear tucked in leg-warmers with the Bodmin but I do not think I will need the extra padding for these Aspen Boots.
I have yet to see if these new Karrimor Aspen Boots are waterproof but I presume they are.

November 2013. As from November, I no longer wear my Karrimor Aspen boots as they began leaking this month. I have looked after them. I have dried them gently over three days away from heat, I have cleaned them as per instructions and I have bought the spray and used it as recomended. Unfortunately these boots leak along the join between upper and lower sections, near the front of the boot. However, I am keeping these boots because they will be perfect Spring walking boots, in dry conditions. At the price I paid these are good boots but just not waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 21 Feb 2013
Mr. T. Gursky "Tomas Gursky" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my girlfriend before we went for a trip to Scotland. She was satisfied with quality and comfort of the shoes. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›