on 19 September 2013
A little small, but it does the job, you can't fit too many brushes in one compartment! Great little bit at the front for lipsticks. Overall a good purchase if you like your makeup table neat and tidy :)
on 14 April 2013
I bought this and two other cosmetic organisers from Danielle. They all had three different sizes and shapes to stagger the look on my bathroom shelf. Now I can instantly find a specific lip/eye liner or brush etc. It all looks so very tidy now too. I would recommend these to everyone who uses makeup.
on 5 May 2013
It is really good to store your your make up in and headbands . It is really Spacious and lovely makeup room
on 27 August 2013
Just the right size to fit my brushes etc in in a wadrobe compartment. It looks good and easy to access and use. I recommend it.
on 7 March 2013
A great item used to store all my daughters make up and brushes on her dressing table, in fact I ordered a second one for myself! Definitely would recommend!
on 1 December 2013
I really like this one, even though it's not so usable as I first thought. It is small and at least I would have had better use for more sections to brushers than four sections to lipsticks. Yet it is very well made, looks nice and those four other sections are really handy. Thinking about buying another, but I have more than eight lipstick and don't know what else to put in those sections for they are too low for anything else...
on 10 May 2013
Make up in its place now. Easy to find, and more space on dressing table. Have two organisers. They look good as well.
on 24 July 2013
Does the job well and fits in a small bathroom cupboard. Wish I'd bought this ages ago, ideal for me.
on 2 June 2013
I am able to make up much faster now that I have everything to hand and so easy to tidy away when make up is completed. One of the best organisers that I have ever bought. Very good price. Sturdy and easily cleaned.
on 14 October 2013
This is pretty small. You can only fit about 3 to 4 small brushes on sides and the space at the back is completely useless. Will not recommend it. Nothing sits perfectly in there without extra effort.