on 21 May 2013
For the money it would have been nice to have a better quality flower fabric, i imagine these lights are pence to produce for the company in China. You could have pushed the boat out and used a quality fabric. Pretty though.
on 25 November 2013
Bought them for christmas for my tree, they are very pretty and very different.
Beautifully packaged, I am so pleased I bought them.
on 12 March 2014
Would recommend these to anyone, they're so pretty and let out a good amount of light.
Only down side is not having a switch and having to unplug them when turning them off.
on 30 April 2013
beautiful rose lights have put them in my archway look great and gentle glow even my husband liked them worth the money and do not look cheap would recommend.
on 20 October 2012
Very pretty delicate bright pink roses. Just the right length to drape over a large wall mirror and the light effect is soft and perfect for bedroom light.
on 25 September 2013
The lights are good quality and look lovely on an evening around my fire placecame with spare flowers very happy with them and arrived well packed and very quickly and even got a money off voucher for my next purchase.
on 4 June 2014
Pretty and as described. Plug into wall rather than wasting batteries. Just what I wanted. Thank you very much indeed.
on 28 July 2014
Excellent quality. Look beautiful around my daughters bedroom mirror.
on 17 November 2013
I was a little disappointed for the money. Wiring seems good but actual flowers are nothing special. They look nicer in the photo.
on 13 January 2015
beautiful product and packaged so very lovely. also loved the little tealight gift. many thanks. jean thomson

See one answered question