5.0 out of 5 stars Cello tv

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned 2 - each one with different faults
Published on 5 Aug 2012 by Kimhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Cello tv, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
I purchased this tv for my motorhome, after doing a lot of searching and for a change i made the right choice,I made contact with steve from TV Village, which is where it came from, what a really helpful guy,He put me right on all my questions on tinny sound and connecting to a sat reciever when free view was,nt available,its a great tv on freeview or satellite, and I recommend it having now tried all the features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a bargain!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
This tv is fantastic. It has all the features we need for long term touring in our Motorhome and for a much lower price from others around. It is very light and sound and picture quality are very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned 2 - each one with different faults, 5 Aug 2012
I ordered this tv direct from TV Village. Their service was prompt and the tv arrived the following day. However, it had a 'bright' spot on it. Cello customer services 'eventually' called back and were going to swop the set, but they couldn't guarantee that it would be a new set. TV Village swopped the 'whole' set for a brand new one. With the second one the DVD player wasn't working - even though I'd tried a number of DVD's. I've also had to pay 24.50 to return the second set, as TV Village said - 'had I picked it up from a local store - I wouldn't have asked for the petrol money!' Overall, a very bad experience - so I'd stay clear of the TV and the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 April 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
Great TV at a great price compared to other 12v/240v. Easy to set up, great picture and sound, extremely pleased with the TV and arrived very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
This tv stopped working after 4 days; it just would not allow power from a 12 volt battery. I was given another one. This next tv broke down. When asking for my money back I was refused on the grounds that this failing to start was actually a feature. Apparently the tv turns itself off. However, my tv never turned itself on again. The company were unhelpful and offered no logical explanation. My local electrician/tv expert said it was a cheap make and there was definitely something wrong with the set. The company deny this and I lost over 200. BE WARNED-rubbish tv and poor after sales if any.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
On the face of it this tv has a lot of features and I bought for my kitchen so that I could wall mount it without the hassle of an extra satellite box.
The picture quality is quite good but the sound quality is very average.
We live in the 'Granada' north west area. The tuner does not provide BBC NW. God knows why.
The channels are also very random. Primary BBC channel is BBC Channel Islands ????????
There is know TV guide for which programmes follow the one your watching - just basic info.
Tuning is easy - channel selection is a nightmare - scrolling hoping to find a programme that's on. The channel numbers don't even relate to TV Guide magazines.???????????
Disappointed. Great TV if you only watch the odd channel. (if its there !)

5.0 out of 5 stars cello tv, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
bought for caravan when away if we have bad weather very good although wont work of 240 volts but will work of 12 volt direct havent had a reply from dealer about this but doesnt affect it from working just use on 12 volt all the time

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
For the price the TV is very good. However, the remote is flimsy & sticky, there is delay in it talking to the TV which is really annoying. Also once the satellite has been tuned, it appears to download every BBC, ITV etc regions, which you then have to delete the ones you don't need, otherwise it takes a long time to run through to the channels you want to watch. All in all though you wont find a TV like it for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars real good tv, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
I have recommended this t v to other people who have motorhomes
also to people who would be buying a tv for their children

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: 22inch Full Hd 1080p Dual Voltage Led Tv Dvd (Electronics)
Very good value for money, when you compare the price to other travel TV brands.

Sound is a bit tinny but otherwise a great little TV.