5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality
Published 11 months ago by Rookfarn

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I got this pencil case and although I am sure it did have measurements I didn't check, this was a last minute purchase. The photos are deceiving and give the illusion the case is bigger, it's really very small! It still arrived in good time and protected well.
Published 2 months ago by japancakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gusti Leather Genuine Stationery Pencil Pen Case Art Pouch Office University Campus Vintage Brown P6 (Office Product)
A pen/pencil case is such a simple thing, but getting exactly the right one still gives pleasure. This case is top quality (I suppose the price reflects that). The leather has a good natural feel and look to it, and yes, it does smell of leather. It will last you for years and I suspect will look even better as it wears in. If you want to keep the set of 24 pencils in it that you use for your art class then this obviously isn't the one for you. For most people it will be plenty big enough. In mine I have a fountain pen, roller ball pen and propelling pencil and I think that's about right. The leather tie is knotted at each end so that in the event that it ever needed replacing you could do it yourself very easily. No press studs or fancy magnetic closures. Fast delivery, good packaging, I would definitely buy other products from Gusti.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 3 Jun 2013
The item arrived a week and a few days later than estimate arrival date. Package was good and secure. Item is really small compared to what I had in mind so get a ruler out because it's really 19-20 cm in length. I thought the product was going to be like normal pencil wrap with allotments for individual pencils and a fabric covering the sharp side on te inside. But no! There are no pictures showing the inside of the case but what it is is actually a large pouch for pencils and a lid with strings to wrap around. It's unbelievably small but the feel of the leather and the craft kind ofcompensate on that regard. The seller sent an email about the characteristics and other details after the order. Overall, great consumer service and a good product! Pictures of the inside of product is needed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gusti leather pen case, 16 Jan 2013
Love this pen case.
Case arrived quickly and was exactly as described.
The leather was quite hard at first but has softened beautifully and looks wonderful next to my journal.
Keep all my Lamy pens in it.
Will definitely buy another and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality and smell amazing, 6 Aug 2013
excellent product top quality the smell of the leather is outstanding and it does look good on my desk. Room for my three good pens a couple of ink cartridges, box of leads and an eraser. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice leather item..., 3 April 2013
This pencil case is really nice quality leather. I bought it for myself but would be happy to give this as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Wonderful Serendipity!, 22 April 2013
A long time ago, when I was a kid growing up in Glasgow, I decided I was going to be a writer.

Since the age of seven, I had spent my days and nights immersed in the worlds of The Famous Five and The Chalet School. It was an escape from the dreariness of Scottish rain, bickering brothers and a restrictive, harsh Catholic schooling where we would be given the belt for such travesties as getting ink on our fingers.

I was ten years old and was reading Little Women when I fell in love with the idea of being a writer. Jo was a tomboy like me, and she wanted to write books. And I wanted to be like Jo. Somewhat nervously (for I was a child who craved approval), I told my mother that I no longer wanted to be a nurse and that I was going to start writing my novel that very day. She didn't laugh; instead she went out and bought me a fine pen and pencil set and a beautiful leather pencil case.

I loved that pencil case. It gave me the confidence to write essays at school that put me straight to the top of the class, because it had been bought for me by someone who believed in me. For the life I wanted, it contained all the tools I needed. It went everywhere with me and I had it until I was 16.

Recently, I was looking on Amazon for a good fountain pen when I came across this beautiful leather pencil case, and suddenly I was transported back across the years ... When it arrived, it was everything I had hoped it to be - the smell, the feel, the association with times and places that had seemed redolent with potential and creativity.

I can't say I have started my masterpiece just yet but this little case goes into my bag every day, keeping my pens tidily together instead of scattered at the bottom. Every time I take it out I am reminded of my ten-year-old self and I feel inspired yet again to get started on that book one day soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 18 July 2013
Brian Gregson (Shetland) - See all my reviews
I have no hesitation in giving this item (and the service from Gusti) an excellent rating. The case is well-made and easily holds about six pens/pencils plus an eraser and sharpener in one secure compartment. The leather is soft but very strong, does not smell and looks and feels great. The people at Gusti obviously care about their products and their customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Range Pens, 3 Jun 2013
David (Holmfirth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the smell of it, I love the feel of it. Yep. I just love it.
It'll only fit about 4 or 5 decent sized pens, but if this is for your favourite kit then you might need to have something for the cheap and nasty stuff as well.
I like the fact that it's not got loops or compartments. They never fit. They never do what you want them to. This is just perfect. I bet it will last for years as well, with stitching like that.
Can you tell I'm happy with it?

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2013
the product arrived quickly. its very well made and robust. im very pleased with gusti and would buy another one of their products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Leather, 30 Mar 2013
Beautiful goat skin, full of character that I'm sure will age well. This will make a perfect pouch for any wondering artist.