on 2 August 2013
I have 4 dogs and when it comes to bath time, it can be quite a hectic time trying to wash and dry them all.

This product was fantastic as it meant i could get rid of bad odours without having to wash each dog! I also have a Labrador who refuses to walk up the stairs, and with him weighing over 34kg, I struggle to carry him up the stairs by myself. This product meant no more struggling up the stairs!

It is easy to use and leaves the dogs smelling fresh and clean - it also makes their coats silky and shinny, just how it should be.

I recommend to every dog owner to try this product - and believe me, you will end up buying this time and time again.

Not only is it a great product, but it gives back to the Dogs Trust charity as well which I think is fantastic!
on 3 May 2013
Works really well on a labrador who will not go near water. He has not had a bath for the last couple of years because he hates it. Took to this without any protest and now smells lovely.
on 27 May 2013
Dogs have never smelled better! I read the reviews and was impressed with what I saw. This dry shampoo exceeded all expectations. Doggy didn't like it squirted on her and tried to bolt, but I persevered. Ended up squirting it into my hands (it is a light foam) and rubbing it in. You follow that with a quick towel dry and ta-daaaa! A clean looking, beautiful smelling dog and not only that, it LASTS. The smell is absolutely beautiful. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Buy it!
on 16 October 2013
The smell is nice but a little strong. it is also somewhat difficult to towel off, leaving behind a slightly sticky feeling for a while. I would buy it again as my dogs don't hate it, it does leave them smelling good and looking shiny, and of course it's a Dogs Trust product which to me feels better than spending similar/more money on another product that supports nothing but the company making it.
on 8 December 2013
A great help for a quick wash and brush up for a muddy dog! Especially helpful during the wet Winter months. Good value and I will use it again in the future.
on 11 March 2014
This smells so amazing and I think it genuinely helps with in between washes! Although its not what i was expecting its kind of like a bubbley foam which you have to rub it but I really like this product
on 31 March 2014
Easy to use.
Dog doesn't mind it.
Dog smells fresh and clean.
Easy to reapply when needed.
Spray foam, massage in, wipe off, done.
on 10 December 2013
This product is great and the smell is divine. Only downside is the time it takes to arrive. However will buy from now one as it judt works.
I have 2 rescue dogs from the Dogs Trust - "Amber" and "Maisy". "Amber" is fine with a bath and likes water so she is no problem. Just heavy to lift into the bath, but she patiently stands and quite enjoys being sudsed up, rinsed and blow dried.

"Maisy" the little Border Collie actively avoids water and will hop round or jump over puddles! This Dogs Trust Dry Shampoo is an absolute boon for her (and for me!). As it says in the product description, it is very easy to use. It works well and has a nice gentle fresh smell. "Maisy" can be a little nervous and skittish with things at times, but she was fine with this product being used on her. It cleaner her up nicely and her fur was back to it's normal shine.

Great product which I thoroughly recommend and which "Maisy" says is ok too!
on 17 April 2014
This shampoo is really good .It does the job and Ben, the dog loves it too. Will be geeting more in the near future.