5.0 out of 5 stars Special Features
Blu Ray Extras Review.

Not a review of the movies as if you like them then I'm sure you'll buy this set as the price is amazing. Now for the ridiculously low price of £10.99 for 4 Blu Ray films I expected no extra features.. boy was I wrong so here they are listed for anyone who wants to know:

Resident Evil:
2 Audio Commentaries
12...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Lego Trooper

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars the rest of the collection is a complete waste of time
The first movie is ok, the rest of the collection is a complete waste of time. If you are considering a purchase and have not seen any of the sequels, look at the individual volume reviews before parting with your money. Volume 2 is bad, volume 3 is very bad and volume 4 is so bad it's almost worth watching just to see how silly a movie can get.
Published 17 days ago by Mr MooMoo

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Features, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Resident Evil Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
Blu Ray Extras Review.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse
3 Audio Commentaries
9 Featurettes over 2 sections
20 Deleted Scenes
4 Trailers (for other movies)

Resident Evil: Extinction
Audio Commentary
4 Featurettes
11 Deleted Scenes
4 Trailers (2 video game, 2 for other movies)
Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer (Animated Movie)
Under the Umbrella - Picture in Picture Experience

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Undead Vision - Picture in Picture Experience
Audio Commentary
7 Featurettes
8 Extended / Deleted Scenes
Outtakes
Sneak Peak of Resident Evil: Damnation (Animation Movie)
5 Trailers (for other movies)

A special extra bonus in my opinion is Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine in 2 of the movies!!! Almost forgot to concentrate on the serious nature of the movies when she came on screen... ;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Milla the Zombie slayer, 19 Aug. 2011
The Resident Evil franchise offers an interesting take on the idea of Zombies, yes they are still mindless shambling human flesh eaters, but this somehow shifts the horror to the Umbrella Corporation. The zombies are still horrific, but they aren't the enemy. They just get in the way of the heroes and Heroines in getting to the real bad guys!
As its set in modern times you could almost imagine it was real. The special effects are great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice in Zombieland, 1 Oct. 2012
Simon F. (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Great package of movies for a Saturday night; feet up on the sofa, get the beers in, order a pizza and you are sorted! Milla Jovoich is a one-woman army, killing zombies right left and centre to save humanity from the evils of the Umbrella Corporation and their virus. The four discs are packaged up in a normal size DVD case, with an outer card slip-over cover, and complete with loads of bonus features including commentaries, making of docs, featurettes, music videos etc.
Yes, it's all brain-dead stuff, but sometimes we all need to switch off for a while and chill out, and with these movies you really can't go wrong.
With a forth sequel now in cinemas, and writer/director Paul W.S. Anderson promising one final outing for Alice and co. , this is an excellent VFM way of playing catch-up with this highly successful sci-fi horror franchise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Resident Evil 1-4, 27 Sept. 2011
I would totally recommend this boxset to anyone who hasn't seem the resident evil films, the only 1 I'd seen previously was the first film years ago. After watching the 4th movie on Sky Movies earlier this year I was keen to see the other films. I don't usually like films derived from games but the resident evil franchise seems to hit the spot! Its got excellent special effects, the acting is good & the story lines are excellent too. I haven't played any of the games as I'm not a 'gamer' so I can't comment on whether the films do the games justice or not, but if you like a good sci-fi yarn then this is the boxset for you. Reasonably priced & an excellent quick delivery from Amazon as usual =D

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 9 Sept. 2012
P. J. Long (England) - See all my reviews
I bought these four films because for only £10 it was too good an opportunity to miss.
To be honest I wasn't expecting much from the original RE. I was wrong. I'd forgotten how good
the original film was. Allowing for its age it's very good indeed. All of them, particularly when
compared to the complete junk that most games to movies are, are very good.
Complete rubbish of course, I hope, but very well produced and enjoyable. Any games company
planning to allow a film version of one of its products would be well advised to insist the
director watches these versions first to see what can be done.
Owners of the Halo franchise please take note.
Recommended to anyone who, like me, has a soft spot for old fashioned, in your face, Sci-Fi
horror.

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific series of movies for the Genre, 7 April 2013
I enjoyed all the movies.

The main actress (milla) really makes the films supported by a great cast.

The scripts are top quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film series, 12 Feb. 2013
knockerval (ayrshire scotland) - See all my reviews
Great series and really in to this kind of films,,, 110% !!! Kept me glued to the screen in all the films

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jan. 2013
Good box set, it arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. I have never seen any of the films before and they were enjoyable. I recommend them if you like action films

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series, 19 Jan. 2013
I'm a Resident Evil Fan so when i saw this package and the price I could not resist. All movies look and sound perfect. Way better than the DVD's The price is what really convinced be to purchase product sense i live in the US ( our dollar sucks) and it is much costly to buy each movie. I would recommend to all RSE Fans

5.0 out of 5 stars A marvelous collection, still to be continued., 2 July 2012
I only saw Resident Evil very recently. I probably needed to grow into it. I saw the third film when it was shown live and decided I wanted to see the rest of the series. So I found this amazing bargain (amazing considering the individual release of the fourth film was still ten pounds). I got it, and I have completely lost my heart to it. I am a fan of video-game inspired movies and keep my ears tuned for any fresh ones to come along. I have never seen any of them in the cinema and I bought this almost on a whim to see what it would be like. The first movie is a splendid rendition of the atmosphere and horror that made the original game such a hit. The second brings back images from the second, third and fourth main-series games, while the third continues the saga in an unexpected direction, with the Death Valley locations turning it into an unsettling film. The fourth film is a bit more like a blockbuster, but then it had a larger budget. THe performances through all of them are consistently entertaining, with Milla Jovovich surpassing herself as Alice. There are almost unexpected turns from Sienna Guillory (an award-worthy performance compared to her elf-princess in Eragon), Oded Fehr (Ardeth Bey in the new Mummy films) and Wentworth Millar (from Prison Break). On the whole, a splendid piece of entertainment, reccomended for those who like a liberal sprinkling of female characters, stunning kick-ass set pieces and frequent images from one of the most popular and genre-forging video-game series ever created. I look forward to the fulfillment of the series.

The Resident Evil Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Resident Evil Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Milla Jovovich (Blu-ray - 2012)