5.0 out of 5 stars Happy buyer
Published on 9 Jun. 2012 by Tina Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend. I have always had crates for my dogs ...
If you have a bigger dog, I would not recommend. I have always had crates for my dogs and when this arrived I was disappointed when I saw it. Hoping for the best, we put it to use. The wires are too thin. I have had it for 3 months and the door is broken and the cage is bent in multiple other locations. My dog is 20kg and has ruined this.
Published 7 months ago by N.g.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy buyer, 9 Jun. 2012
Purchased this for the arrival of our new puppy, was delighted at the very prompt delivery service recieved the next day of ordering even though had been informed would take a few days, packaged very well, very easy to assemble, sturdily made compared to some we have seen and the bedding that came with it seems to be comfortable on inspection by our two cats, who allways have to inspect everything thats new in the home.
Fitted well into our home in both our kitchen and hallway and would suit anyone who may think they have not a lot of room to keep one.
Dimenesions were slightly smaller than advertised it is 29inchs long, 17inchs wide and 20inchs in height,this has not caused us any problem as will be satisfactory for our cocker spaniel puppy but in hindsight maybe should have purchased the next size up and will maybe have to do so in the future as the pup grows.
light to lift which makes transporting it from room to room and also to the car not a problem.
Will be a great assest in making our puppy feel safe and secure in its new surroundings and a place to rest away from the cats

All in all very happy with both the service and the item and would highly recommend in buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog house, 17 April 2012
Very impressed with the quality and ease of build of this item.

My Dog (Jack Russell size) required this to recover from an operation. Took to it a lot better than the fabric cages. Very light and airy so he was still fully aware of what was going on around him. Easy access even with a leg injury.

Very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 6 Oct. 2012
The cage is great, seems durable enough for the price. Easy to set up, very comfy bedding. The only draw back for me was that the metal tray it came with, when the dog moved inside it made a very annoying sound, but easy fix for that was to cut a peace of cardboard from the box it came in and place it under the tray and another one in the tray, then the cage was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars 24" crate, 15 July 2012
A. REID "techie babe" (whitby, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Looked at a similar crate in Pets at home however I was not prepared to pay the asking price, came onto Amazon and found 'My Best' 24" crate for half the price it also included a free crate mattress. It arrived 2 days after ordering and once unpacked was extremely easy to put up... took less than 5 minutes. The metal is coated in black plastic and it has a metal tray for the base aswell. For the price this is a perfect crate for a small dog or a cat, ours was purchased for a cat who is put into it at night along with a small litter tray as she is crippled and unable to use the cat flap overnight, this saves numerous accidents.

One funny moment was when our labrador was trying to shoe horn herself into it the other day and looked so forlorn when she realised there was no way her 33kg body was going to fit into a 24" crate.

All in all this is a really good buy and for the price can probably not be beaten.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 April 2012
Absolutely perfect for our Terrier. It is used in the car and in the home. Good quality. Easy to assemble. Easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cage - Arrived Very Promptly, 5 Dec. 2012
very easy to set up, great little free dog bed that comes with it. Very good value for money. and arrived very quick;ly - V happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 15 July 2012
Cage came in excellent time, perfect for our little dog. Cage is great as also folds flat when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun. 2012
I was advised to get this product to help train my naughty lakeland terrier in the house. The bedding is lovely and cuddly and she has no problem getting in. It has side and front openings which my puppy hasn't been able to get open herself which is definitely a bonus...

Its sturdy and ideal as it packs flat for moving.

Its an ideal size for a lakeland any dog bigger than this would need the next size up

I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cage, 22 Oct. 2012
This item arrived very quickly and was very easy to assemble - just put the sides up and clip together and that was that . My puppy loves it and would recommend to friends n family

5.0 out of 5 stars great for your puppy, 30 May 2012
this cage was bought for our 8 week old border collie, we have had him 2 weeks now and he is getting used to it, he did nt like it at first and couldnt wait to get out of it, when he first went in it at night we came downstairs to find he had got out of it so we have to put a padlock on it to prevent him from opening it, but all in all this was a good buy well worth the money and the free bedding a bonus...