4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed
I have only had this a day but I am very impressed. I looked around at alot of printers before I chose this one. I mainly bought it because it supported air print so I could print from my phone or iPod as e mails and pictures are so easy to print this way. I had read a lot of bad things about printers saying they support air print but don't. I think this is a newer model...
Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by Dougal

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this product
Connecting to WiFi is far from straightforward. In fact it's complicated and even Canon's helpline won't help.

The paper pickup is poor and frequently it will decide that it has no paper even though it has plenty which has been inserted with care.

The build quality is also poor - feels flimsy.

This will be the last Canon product I ever...
Published 13 months ago by markx2

‹ Previous | 116 17 1831 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 in 1 printer, photocopier and scanner, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex) (Accessory)
This is a nice sized 3 in 1 printer, photocopier and scanner for the home office. I like that it is easy to set up and use. Would recommend without hesitation.

3.0 out of 5 stars ink using up quickly, 19 Jun. 2013
I choose this rating because, I think it will be expensive on ink cartridges. The ones that it came with emptied in no time at all and I'm on my first xl cartridges, hoping they'll last a good deal longer. Everything else is hunky dory.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Cannon, 15 Jun. 2013
Very pleased with item, but would prefer instructions in booklet form, I'm only just learning, and like to skip back and forth
which is easier if you have a booklet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, 11 Jun. 2013
Missylou (London, England) - See all my reviews
Got this printer after my previous printer broke, I wanted a printer that works well wirelessly as my previous one was a nightmare & after reading other reviews bought this one & haven't regretted it, after easily setting it up I was able to print from my iPad my mobile & my computer with ease, it is a little slow but that doesn't bother me I'm just happy the wifi works, great printer would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, 9 Jun. 2013
This is a printer that is sufficient for my needs The printer quality might not be the best ink is so expensive in the original so it is cheaper with a new printer every now and then.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 6 Jun. 2013
printer arrived on time

for a budget printer this is as good as any

I've had a number of canon printers and they all have worked fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Pixma MG 3250, 3 Jun. 2013
An excellent printer for the price. The quality is first class and a big improvement on other printers of this type that I have owned in the past!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value printer, 18 May 2013
I like the printer. Given 4 stars as haven't done any scanning or printing photos yet. Recommended for home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement product, 17 May 2013
I ordered a Pixma 3250 printer at the beginning of May and even after many discussions with Canon Technical support it was not performing all functions properly. Finally I contacted Amazon and a replacement product was shipped and was delivered today, 17/5/13. I am delighted to say that this replacement was easy to install and is working perfectly.
A prompt and efficient way to deal with a customer issue.

Alan Jepps

5.0 out of 5 stars Good printer, 12 May 2013
Easy to set up and the air print function is really good can now print from all my apple devices

‹ Previous | 116 17 1831 | Next ›