on 27 October 2013
I wish I'd never bought it. My previous Canon printer was excellent, but this one is useless. It cost a fortune to run (no like for like ink available)and print speed is very slow - 1 page per minute if it's a mixture of text and pictures. Furthermore, it only seems to print about 4 or 5 sheets before stopping / jamming / giving up!

I'm going for an Epson!
on 7 August 2015
Please don't buy this machine. It chews up the paper and then the paper jams and it's extremely difficult to get out the damaged paper out. The printer won't work if there is a tiny part of paper stuck inside the machine. The ink doesn't last long at all, about three weeks. It bulky, noisy and badly designed.
on 28 March 2014
REally pleased with this bit of kit - the best printer/copier/scanner I have had. Only trouble is that I have not yet been able to find out how to check the ink levels - that's a minor criticism. Ideal printer for modest home use. Oh! I nearly forgot - it is hard wired; the Wi-Fi bit didn't work for me.
on 3 June 2014
This printer is still in operation at the present time, though it like to refuse to operate via wi fi now and again. Just have to connect by direct feed cables Certainly gobbles ink, but never sure whether this is due to short measures or not as do not seem to get the quoted number of copies.F.I.White
on 22 May 2015
Currently printing foggy pages. This is after 14 months of use. Had a few other issues with paper jams in the past 6 months. Wireless printing is very good as is the double sided printing an advantage. Trying to fix the foggy pages but canon support does not seem to have any valid help in this case.
on 28 March 2014
I needed a printer and this seemed to be best suited and it has turned out to be ideal. It took me sometime to get it installed but when a friendly neighbour came to help, all went swimmingly. I now have, at last an very good printer with which I can do all that I ever needed to.
on 6 April 2015
Really handy having a bluetooth printer. Not something I'd considered until a friend mentioned it, but I can print from my phone, tablet, computer, and so can my housemate. Very easy to use, and prints documents (all I've used it for) just fine. Not tested printing a photo.
on 30 March 2015
top quality prints.
couldent ask for more.
brilliant
on 26 April 2015
Good printer, well priced, running costs relatively low.

Only problem we had was with setting up the Wifi - don't follow the instructions on the sheet, just pop the disc in and set up the Wifi link through the USB cable - 10 times quicker and easier!
on 10 May 2015
I do not understand how it struggles so, so much to make use of the paper you put into it. I am fed up of having to readjust the paper over and over again because it cannot reel it in, and I'm throwing it away and buying another printer as soon as I can.