4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good
I misplaced an expensive pair of pliers so bought these just as a temporary replacement. Well I'm very pleasantly surprised with these. The nose is neat and straight and they are much stronger than I expected. I won't be too bothered if I don't find my "posh" pair.
Published 18 months ago by Fussyshopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap imitation and not as described!
The pliers I got were not the ones I ordered. I got nasty ones with similar handles to the hobby craft ones. The hobby craft pliers has double leaf springs, the ones I received had an actual old creaky spring! The hobby craft ones are at an angle so the two jaws meet together along the whole jaw. The ones I received are at such an angle that only the very tips meet...
Published 1 month ago by Miss E.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Round Nose Pliers Hobby Craft Beading Jewellery Making Tool Black (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 23 Dec 2013
These are brilliant for making any piece of jewellery, own a few pairs of pliers but these are the perfect width when dealing with little hoops and beads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, quality product, 14 Dec 2013
Arrived well packaged, good quality product, and looks like it will last quite a long time, which is great, as I won't have to keep replacing items.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, 16 Oct 2013
J. Henwood "kiwi" (UK) - See all my reviews
I am constantly buying pliers, which disappear [my wife is into handicrafts]. I have delayed commenting as only recently Have I rediscovered the pliers, and they are good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Pliers, 27 Sep 2013
Sturdy little pair and easy to use. Kids have used them too to great effect with jewellery. Came promptly well packaged

4.0 out of 5 stars Fixing my broken jewellery, 30 Mar 2014
The pliers is small and neat and I able to negotiate small links on chains an fix my broken jewellery. I was delighted I was able to wear my chains again. I would recommend this piler for jewellery making /fixing and any small objects that are difficult to hold with your hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and easy tool to use., 3 Mar 2013
I had never made jewellery before so was not sure what sort of tool to buy. I use them mostly for making earrings and they are very good for twisting and manipulating wire for making them. Although they were useful I did have to buy another tool for cutting the wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars craft pliers, 10 July 2014
Ideal for craft work easy to use nice to handle spring action highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
A very useful tool, great price and speedy delivery.
Why not take a look at my jewellery:
Www.etsy.com/uk/shop/jackintheboxjeweller

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 29 Jun 2014
sturdy little spring_loaded pliers. large enough to do the job but not so big to be cumbersome. very satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›