5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them & uses them as a night light, 19 Oct. 2014
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Battery Operated Indoor Halloween Party Orange Pumpkin Fairy String Lights with 10 LEDs, Clear Cable by Festive Lights
(We ordered these from a different supplier on Amazon. I am copying my review here, which Amazon allows, as they are wonderful lights - Amazon allows you to put a review in more than one place if they sell a product in more than one place. I am doing so to help people who might find my review helpful and might miss it otherwise).

We bought a variety of Halloween battery powered LEDs and these are the ones our (primary school aged) daughter loves the most. I can see why - they give out a lovely orange glow (unlike some which are e.g. purple (bats) or white (ghosts)).

Because LEDs use so little electricity, the batteries last ages - these are not like fairy lights from the 1990s which eat electricity.

Our daughter actually uses them as a sort-of night light (we switch them off after she has fallen asleep - she switches them on again in the morning. She has a separate, proper, night light). They really are lovely and are still going strong on the original batteries.

Be aware that the distance between the first and last light is only a little over a metre long. You may wish to buy more than one pack, or one with 20 lights in it. However 10 lights is a perfect size for our daughter's bedroom as she simply places the battery pack on top of a chest of drawers and the lights hang down from there without touching the floor. As the battery pack is heavy,it acts like a paperweight, holding the lights in place.

We combined these with electric candles (Set of 6 Black & Orange Halloween Battery LED Tea Lights by Lights4fun), orange & black balloons, webs (Stretchable Spiders Web White - 1 spider included 240084), spiders (Pack of 24 Spooky Black Plastic Spiders for Halloween Decorations by Lights4fun) and various other items. Combined, they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The picture says it all., 16 Nov. 2013
B. Keeping (London, England) - See all my reviews
If you like the look of these lights in the picture, you won't be disappointed. I love them and the good news is that they don't drain the batteries in 10 seconds flat!

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice Halloween addition, 14 Dec. 2014
A nice Halloween addition, not as large and as bright as I thought they would be but I hung mine outside the front door in addition to a few other bits. A nice little Halloween addition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
I liek them but wish it advertised would need to buy batteries seperately......