5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful.
Published 22 months ago by T. Hatchman

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for a Kindle Fire
Published 19 months ago by Misty

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful., 27 Oct 2012
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
After searching all over Amazon for a cover for my Kindle Fire HD i came across this one. It looked perfect! So off i went to Waterstones to see if they had one. All they had was a black, pink or purple case. Looked rather tacky to me so i came away with nothing. Back to Amazon. Looked up the covers and came across this little beauty. Ordered it late last night and it arrived this morning. Very pleased indeed. Its very stylish, very strong and it seems to protect my kindle well enough. Yes i dropped my Kindle. But it protected it well enough. Ive found that it will stand up to read a book and you can even stand it to watch a movie. One very happy customer indeed. Thanks Verso for this Damask cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Different, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Verso Prologue AntiqueTan for Kindle Fire HD 7", Tan (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation]) (Accessory)
I was very impressed with this cover it really does look like an old collectable book and cover has a nice soft touch. The only thing I was disappointed about was that it does not have anything to close it at the side like my old cover had for my previous Kindle. Apart from that I am very pleased with the cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for a Kindle Fire, 8 Jan 2013
This is a nice looking product, but really all it is, is a notebook with the paper torn out - I certainly would not recommend it to hold your brand new Kindle Fire. I have just returned mine, given it's price point and the fact that I bought two other different cases on Amazon for both my husband and daughter for their Kindles (should have just ordered one of those), both of which were half the price of this one and far superior, I would not recommend it at all.

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for in a case, but I think one of the most important features you want is the ability for your case to put your Kindle to sleep/awake when you close or open the lid - this does not have that feature. It's also very cheaply made and honestly I think you would find your Kindle slipping out onto the floor eventually, I am not sure what is 'patent pending' on this design - but trust me, it's basic black elastic at four corners.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Practical At All, 11 Feb 2013
Ursula K. Raphael "AstraDaemon of The Zombiep... (USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
When I chose this item, I missed a crucial detail: there is no way to keep this cover closed. Considering the high price, I can't believe they couldn't be bothered to put some kind of snap or something to keep it closed when it's in my bag, backpack, etc.

Also, I wanted to keep a small notepad (nothing thick) in this case, but the pocket isn't really made for more than a few pages.

If you want a cover to make your Kindle Fire look pretty, this will do, but if you're expecting anything else, you'll be disappointed.

I prefer the Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware -- it's less expensive , and far more practical/useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic and ideal for the HD Fire, 28 Nov 2012
Paul Brittain (bassins ch) - See all my reviews
Someone came over and asked what book I was reading as it looked so inviting. I was reading in the gym while doing some cycling. I said "well it contains hundreds actually". Person was well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover with a difference, 27 Oct 2012
this kindle cover, made especially for the new kindle fire, is contemporary with a touch of vintage thrown in. I like it as it doesn't immediately strike as being what it is

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, 22 Aug 2013
Bought this as it looked very professional but it was a pain to use. Sent it back and ordered a cover that switches my Kindle off/on when I open/close the cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price!!, 4 Jan 2013
Ms. R. M. Dix - See all my reviews
Although its nice to look at, not at all fit for purpose. The only way the kindle fire is to be made secure is by four thin corner straps. I sent it back, as i found a much better product for a much better price from a seller on amazon, which came with pen and protective screen as well as having a prop up feature - this was only around 14! a much better price than the outrageous 34.95!!

5.0 out of 5 stars exquisite, 10 Dec 2012
Amazing, looks very hard wearing and it stand up well would definitely recommend this to all my friends to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars very smart, 10 Oct 2013
looks very stylish and reasonably robust, fits the Fire HD perfectly (it does not say it is specifically for the Kindle)