5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Wasn't expecting much to be honest.... However, I am so amazed with this product I have bought more.... I absolutely love it.... Highly recommended
Published 8 months ago by Gucci

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 5 months ago by Jackie Page

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Artificial Rose Garland Silk Flower Vine for Home Wedding Garden Decoration - Pink
I wasn't expecting much for £1.50 but to be honest I wouldn't have bought these if I had seen them at buy one get one free! All scrunched up into a small packet for posting so very crushed when arrived and the flowers/leaves we're falling off as I opened the packets. I have actually taken the leaves off and pressed them to straighten them out, took a while but they do look better. Thankfully using them in a darkish area for decoration so so poor quality won't be too obvious. Only £15 for 10 so yes very cheap but think honestly better to spend more money on better quality, I kept them as no time to return and replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 Mar 2014
Gucci (yorkshire uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this in one our dances for the dancing school., 25 Jun 2013
Cut these in half amd made 2 out of 1, which was long enought for the children to hold. They love dancing with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars these flowers are good value for money I ordered two and one of ..., 26 Nov 2013
these flowers are good value for money I ordered two and one of them fell apart when I opened it so I contacted the sellers and they replaced it for me very pleased with them and the customer service is excellent.
many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars smelt horrible and cheap and plasticity, 27 July 2014
rubbish,,smelt horrible and cheap and plasticity,,worth paying more if you wanted decent flower..was ok for the purpose for my grandaughters outside playhouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good very bright quick delivery. =), 20 Aug 2014
Brought along with pink lights to wrap around the top of my bed. They arrived really quickly (before the guideline date) and the colours and quite bright like the photo, clearly nothing but a real rose will look perfect but the flowers on them look slightly more carnations than roses but i dont mind as i like them too....they came in a protective bubble wrap envelope which is always good I brought two and instead of packages I got 1 which is better than waiting for two at different times. And great as it was free postage. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars the pink looks great in the garden on my trellis must say all ..., 12 July 2014
the pink looks great in the garden on my trellis must say all the colours are great will order the others too. Fast delivery very pleased with seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 3 Oct 2013
I bought this for my daughter to help her decorate her room in Halls.
it was delivered promptly to Halls and my daughter loved it .

3.0 out of 5 stars good value for money garland, 18 Jun 2014
Bought to help decorate my wedding table! Havnt used yet, but for the money, im more than happy with the product, quality & appearance:)

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 19 Oct 2013
good for the price and look good too. what else can i say.
good for the price and look good too. what else can i say.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›