on 26 February 2014
Not too thick which makes them ideal for smaller bags but magnetically strong enough to hold heavyweight fabrics too. The backs do look as though they are made from tin cans but they are out of sight and would always recommend using a layer of firm interfacing behind the fabric anyway. The parts that show are a clear bright silver colour. Can't wait to get started on my next bag!
on 24 August 2013
My initial product review, awarded Night in or Night out excellent on all counts however I suggested that I had only had 5 sets in stead of 10. I was completely at fault and had forgotten how many I had used. So sorry. The response to my feedback was very quick, polite and offered to make good a shortfall if there was one. I will definitely use them again :)
on 12 August 2013
This product arrived quickly, much earlier than I expected in fact. I needed something to fix my bag with when I lost the clasp for it, these are just the job.
on 8 May 2013
The clasps look good, work well, and at a fraction of the price I would have paid at the shops.
on 30 June 2013
Great product - does what it says on the tin! Easy to use but perhaps some simple instructions for those who do not have any experience of fitting them.
on 10 August 2014
Really magnetic! Fixed a much loved handbag, so chuffed to bits! Thank you
on 1 July 2014
These magnetic clasps work a treat. Once installed they are a strong fastener. Silver colour. Only down side is the long wait for delivery, as they come from a China - hence only 4 stars
on 6 July 2014
Delivered on time. Just what I wanted. Fantastic value. Now thinking of all the places I could use them.
on 18 May 2014
Very good value, or at least seem to be. Haven't used them yet but they arrived yesterday in good time. I have had a play around and they do seem to what they say they will.
on 11 May 2014
These were a great deal but be prepared to wait a bit longer than usual because they come from CHINA and that is not mentioned

See one answered question