4.0 out of 5 stars Got there in the end
I found this a bit fiddly to fit, but that could be my butterfingers. The first attempt i found it difficult to align the protector and ended up unpeeling and reapplying several times. This let to some dust specks attaching themselves to the sticky side of the protector, which led to bubbles which were impossible to remove.

Trying again with the second...
Published 13 months ago by Andy

1.0 out of 5 stars screen protectors
I ordered this for my sister there was two protectors
& what ever she tried they bubbled up she ended up throwing them away
she has applied protectors to her phone before & had no problem
Published 7 months ago by MARIE

4.0 out of 5 stars Got there in the end, 17 Sep 2013

Trying again with the second protector i was a lot less fussy about exact alignment and the protector went on like a dream. It's a bit off centre, but not so as you would notice. The test came when i asked my wife if she had noticed anything different about her ipad - she didn't know that the protector was on. It is completely invisible and does not affect the use of the ipad in any way.

One tip is to use a hot cup of tea to help with fitting. Use the steam from the cuppa to 'fog up' the ipod screen before you clean it as it gets all the dust specks off, then attach the protector quickly.

UPDATE: Had an email from Tech Armor asking for feedback and told them what i said above. Had an email back saying that they would replace the protector that i failed to fit correctly. Lo and behold, this morning it arrived. Seriously impressed with the customer service!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, 24 Jun 2013
Excellent product. The screen is truly transparent and has a nice touch. It was quite easy to apply without the need to remove many bubbles. It is worth following the instructions provided. All in all it took me about 5 minutes and it does look pristine.

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need the second one., 13 Aug 2013
I have been trying to find a screen protector without any bubbles, and this is it.
Really easy to install. You have two protectors, but you don't need the second one.
No bubbles, well-protected. Love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 9 July 2013
After much research I decided to go for the Tech Armor screen protector for my iPad 4, 1 key reason being the lifetime guarantee.

Being a bit clumsy when it comes to delicate work and never having applied a screen protector before I had a friend do this for me. It was a little fiddly to get the initial alignment but once this had been done it went on like a dream with just 1 small bubble which was quickly smoothed out, and it was all done in about 5 minutes.

The only thing that my friend did differently from the video/instructions was to boil a kettle and hold the iPad close enough to steam up and then used the lint cloth to clean it. He also had me tilt the screen slightly (facing down) to stop anymore dust settling whilst he got the screen protector ready.

I've only had it on today but you wouldn't even know that I have one on there and so far the touch sensitivity doesn't seem to have a diminished at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect! works as described!, 27 Aug 2013
ACL (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I cracked my iPad's front screen very slightly 2 days before a long trip and did not have time to replace it in time. I was worried about travelling with it like that so I decided to at least buy a protective screen so it didn't get damaged further in the meantime.

The Tech Armor screen protector came with everything needed for applying it to the iPad. The installation is very easy and worked from the first sheet with one small bubble at the end which was easy to smooth out with the card provided. The screen looks very clear after the application of the protector, the touch screen has the same sensitivity as before and you cannot tell there is a protective sheet on!

As I was worried about it before purchasing it as there are quite a few products with bi-polar reviews I wanted to let everyone know that THIS ONE WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value product., 5 Aug 2013
Very good service and clear instructions. Straightforward to apply and none of the problems experienced with other company's products. Exceptionally clear screen. Exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 2 Oct 2013
Shady Lady (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Read and follow the instructions and it's not that difficult. The You Tube video only covers fitting to a phone. I fitted the protector to an iPad 4 at my kitchen table in just a few minutes. It wasn't easy to align the long edge - requires just a bit of patience and a steady hand. Where I spotted tiny bits of dirt under the film (yes, it does happen) I lifted the film and used the tape that was provided to remove it. It was no trouble to smooth it out and you would have to look hard to see that the protector was there. I might let my other half have the second protector.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Sep 2013
A bit pricey but a 1st quality kit that should last.
Biggest hate is the static; it makes fitting the thing a nightmare.
I thoroughly cleaned my iPad 4 with a none static spectacle cleaning fluid and used my quality spectacle cleaning cloth to ensure no static or dust was left on the surface.
Got it to fit perfect first time with just one particle of dust trapped forming an air bubble.
Each time I removed a particle another found its way under the protector.
The adhesive tabs they provide eventually sorted the problem and I'm now happy with the finish.
Getting the outer protective cover off was also tricky as it tries to lift off the main protector.
Patience is key but the finished product is worthwhile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Installs really smoothly and looks crystal clear, 16 Sep 2013
I installed this on my iPad3. Unlike previous products I've used (some up to double the price), the Tech Armor installed really easily, with a minimum of bubbles that were easily removable, as per their guidance (see the recommended videos on the website). The key, for me, was to ensure that my iPad screen was clean of any grease and dust (I didn't use a hot shower, but cleared a small area of my kitchen work top with the steam of a boiling kettle - seems to work, as well). With a clean screen, I carefully ensured a good alignment of the home button and edge and then gently but firmly pulled off the "no 1" backing sheet. I was amazed at how well the screen protector simply attached to the screen, as I pulled off the sheet (as per video instructions) with very few bubbles, which I was able to press out with a combination of my thumbs and the plastic card.

The product is invisible, once installed and the full features of the retina display are not compromised at all. The touch response with fingers and with a stylus (I use one for handwriting notes) remains very good. My only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is that I've only been using this product for a few days, so haven't any comments on its longevity and scratch resistance against the Adonit stylus (no reason to believe it will be bad - been fine, so far). Will certainly purchase again, as well as for my other devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble & trouble free, 17 Oct 2013
This is the first screen of this type that I have managed to apply without getting any bubbles. Though I made sure my working area had plenty of good daylight, dust free, clean hands and a bit more careful in lining up the initial contact with my iPad 4th gen. Have given 5 stars, but I would recommend that the cardboard squeegee be replaced with something else that doesn't collapse under pressure.