Colour Name: iPad 2-4 HD Clear|Change

on 17 September 2013
I found this a bit fiddly to fit, but that could be my butterfingers. The first attempt i found it difficult to align the protector and ended up unpeeling and reapplying several times. This let to some dust specks attaching themselves to the sticky side of the protector, which led to bubbles which were impossible to remove.

Trying again with the second protector i was a lot less fussy about exact alignment and the protector went on like a dream. It's a bit off centre, but not so as you would notice. The test came when i asked my wife if she had noticed anything different about her ipad - she didn't know that the protector was on. It is completely invisible and does not affect the use of the ipad in any way.

One tip is to use a hot cup of tea to help with fitting. Use the steam from the cuppa to 'fog up' the ipod screen before you clean it as it gets all the dust specks off, then attach the protector quickly.

UPDATE: Had an email from Tech Armor asking for feedback and told them what i said above. Had an email back saying that they would replace the protector that i failed to fit correctly. Lo and behold, this morning it arrived. Seriously impressed with the customer service!!
on 27 August 2013
I cracked my iPad's front screen very slightly 2 days before a long trip and did not have time to replace it in time. I was worried about travelling with it like that so I decided to at least buy a protective screen so it didn't get damaged further in the meantime.

The Tech Armor screen protector came with everything needed for applying it to the iPad. The installation is very easy and worked from the first sheet with one small bubble at the end which was easy to smooth out with the card provided. The screen looks very clear after the application of the protector, the touch screen has the same sensitivity as before and you cannot tell there is a protective sheet on!

As I was worried about it before purchasing it as there are quite a few products with bi-polar reviews I wanted to let everyone know that THIS ONE WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!
on 24 June 2013
Excellent product. The screen is truly transparent and has a nice touch. It was quite easy to apply without the need to remove many bubbles. It is worth following the instructions provided. All in all it took me about 5 minutes and it does look pristine.
on 10 April 2014
Allows the ipad to be used under bright office lights or outside in bight sunshine (though not direct sunlight)
First off, don't expect to keep the retina resolution, this is designed to reduce glare and does so with a disruptive surface that will break up the light coming from the display. It is still very usable and solved my problem of wanting to see the ipad at the beach and at work under bright lights.

The product is very well designed, packaged and thought out. You get 2 film protectors, a cleaning cloth, sticky tabs to remove dust, a credit card sized squeezer and very clear instructions. Line it up as instructed, be patient and you will have a perfectly fitting screen without any bubbles (you need to be vigilant with dust specks)

Unusually, Amazon dropped off and shipped the wrong protector (not the anti-glare one). 2 minutes later via the on-line chat, they told me not to return it as it wasn't cost effective for either of us but they could not ship a replacement as they were out of stock so they would refund the money to me.

A few days later Tech Armor sent me a courtesy e-mail asking if I like the product and if so would I leave a review? I shot a reply back explaining what had happened. Tech Armor then asked for my address and promptly dispatched the protector all the way from the States without asking for a penny.

So it took a little time to get solved, Amazon are a huge company and inevitably things go wrong from time to time but they were instantly on the case and did what they could. What impresses me most about them is that despite their size they still manage to provide a very personal service, way beyond what many face-to-face bricks and mortar stores can manage.

Tech Armor went above and beyond with their customer service which was unexpected (given that it was not their fault). They are very easy to deal with and genuinely wanted to solve my problem.

OK it's a plastic film, but it works very well, is very well made and is backed by 2 organisations that genuinely care about customer service.
on 9 July 2013
After much research I decided to go for the Tech Armor screen protector for my iPad 4, 1 key reason being the lifetime guarantee.

Being a bit clumsy when it comes to delicate work and never having applied a screen protector before I had a friend do this for me. It was a little fiddly to get the initial alignment but once this had been done it went on like a dream with just 1 small bubble which was quickly smoothed out, and it was all done in about 5 minutes.

The only thing that my friend did differently from the video/instructions was to boil a kettle and hold the iPad close enough to steam up and then used the lint cloth to clean it. He also had me tilt the screen slightly (facing down) to stop anymore dust settling whilst he got the screen protector ready.

I've only had it on today but you wouldn't even know that I have one on there and so far the touch sensitivity doesn't seem to have a diminished at all.
on 16 September 2013
I installed this on my iPad3. Unlike previous products I've used (some up to double the price), the Tech Armor installed really easily, with a minimum of bubbles that were easily removable, as per their guidance (see the recommended videos on the website). The key, for me, was to ensure that my iPad screen was clean of any grease and dust (I didn't use a hot shower, but cleared a small area of my kitchen work top with the steam of a boiling kettle - seems to work, as well). With a clean screen, I carefully ensured a good alignment of the home button and edge and then gently but firmly pulled off the "no 1" backing sheet. I was amazed at how well the screen protector simply attached to the screen, as I pulled off the sheet (as per video instructions) with very few bubbles, which I was able to press out with a combination of my thumbs and the plastic card.

The product is invisible, once installed and the full features of the retina display are not compromised at all. The touch response with fingers and with a stylus (I use one for handwriting notes) remains very good. My only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is that I've only been using this product for a few days, so haven't any comments on its longevity and scratch resistance against the Adonit stylus (no reason to believe it will be bad - been fine, so far). Will certainly purchase again, as well as for my other devices.
on 13 August 2013
I have been trying to find a screen protector without any bubbles, and this is it.
Really easy to install. You have two protectors, but you don't need the second one.
No bubbles, well-protected. Love this!
on 2 October 2013
Read and follow the instructions and it's not that difficult. The You Tube video only covers fitting to a phone. I fitted the protector to an iPad 4 at my kitchen table in just a few minutes. It wasn't easy to align the long edge - requires just a bit of patience and a steady hand. Where I spotted tiny bits of dirt under the film (yes, it does happen) I lifted the film and used the tape that was provided to remove it. It was no trouble to smooth it out and you would have to look hard to see that the protector was there. I might let my other half have the second protector.
on 27 September 2013
A bit pricey but a 1st quality kit that should last.
Biggest hate is the static; it makes fitting the thing a nightmare.
I thoroughly cleaned my iPad 4 with a none static spectacle cleaning fluid and used my quality spectacle cleaning cloth to ensure no static or dust was left on the surface.
Got it to fit perfect first time with just one particle of dust trapped forming an air bubble.
Each time I removed a particle another found its way under the protector.
The adhesive tabs they provide eventually sorted the problem and I'm now happy with the finish.
Getting the outer protective cover off was also tricky as it tries to lift off the main protector.
Patience is key but the finished product is worthwhile.
on 19 April 2016
or arrived in a large cardboard box, inside the box was the packet containing the screen protector which was protected with a soft cloth envelope to give maximum protection to avoid any damage during transit. It arrived on time as expected.the kit contains the screen protector, a wet alcohol wipe, a dry microfibre cloth, dust remover sticker, a plastic piece to press to remove any bubbles, stickers for guides to align the screen protector and another small dry cloth to clean the screen after applying the scree protector.
It's very simple to apply, clean using wet wipe, dry using the dry cloth, lift any dust using the dust remover sticker, remove the backing sheet of the screen protector and place into your iPad screen. The adhesive spreads out on its own leaving no air pockets, bubbles or any rainbow effect marks. Gently use the plastic piece and move across the screen starting from the middle to ensure the adhesive has stuck onto the screen.
It leaves no marks, you can hardly notice if it's on not. Was very impressed and satisfied with it simplicity to apply and would definetely recommend this item.

I did receive this for a discounted price in return for an honest and unbiased review, I would be grateful if you tick the YES box to say that this review was helpful , many thanks fir taking the time to in reading this review. I am in no way connected or affiliated to the seller