5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all the books
Published on 14 Oct 2012 by Mrs. J. Fraser

Published on 14 Aug 2012 by S. L. Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all the books, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
I had read the first book a few weeks ago on holiday when it was free. When I realised last night that there wasa box set I downloaded it and was not dissappointed. Unlike other sets I have read, each book was as good a read as the last one. Since getting my kindle I have read so many books that I would not normally pick up so thanks to the author for good imagination and introducing me to her books by giving the first one free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic books, but poor editing/technical issues in this kindle box set, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded the first book & read it within a couple of days. I really liked it and wanted to read more, so when I saw this box set I thought it was a great idea. Far cheaper and easier than buying each kindle book seperately. Unfortunatly there seems to be a problem with it. I don't know if it's a technical glitch or poor editing, but book 2 seems to be full of odd letter N's placed in the middle of sentences. I can get around it, but it is iritating and shouldn't happen.

So 5 stars for the book one (downloaded as a seperate book) and the storyline in book 2 that I've read so far. 1 star for the quality control on the kindle edition of this box set. I hope they manage to fix it. So I've had to average it out to 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved them, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all four of these and the next book power and i could not put them down
These are the best books i have read in years
I can't wait to read more from Kristie Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Read the first book as a "free sample" and was hooked immediately - the others were not a disappointment thoroughly enjoyed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab...., 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Fab books. Could not put down. Hopefully more to come. Extremely well written, perfect for any age. Can not praise enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic soul savers., 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Having never heard of these books, I thought I would try it out. I am so impressed by them that I have become a solid fan. I cannot wait to read the next book, if it is only a fraction as good as the rest then I know it will be a thrilling read. Thank you Kristie Cook for an enthralling and entertaining read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy them!, 4 Mar 2013
N. Willis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
This series of books are very addictive, this is not my usual genre of books and not normally interested in supernatural fiction but the books were easy to read with a fast pace story line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging story, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
I read all of the books in one weekend and felt they were worthy of the time. The characters were vibrant
and strong with few irritating traits which is increasingly common. I would definately purchase other books from this
author

5.0 out of 5 stars best read so far this year, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
this is a good series and i would highly recommend them to everyone and cant wait for the next book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul savers box set, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Most gripping read in a long time normally a Kelly Armstrong reader would recommend to all the other fantasy readers