5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 20 Sep 2010
A Kid's Review
Misty the abandoned kitten is a fab book.I chose it to go along with my other 10 Holly Webb books.Iam an absolute fan of Holly webbs writing. Misty the abandoned kitten is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good book.I'll reccomend this book to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 14 Jun 2010
Jl Doltis "Jobie" (Herts.) - See all my reviews
Read this book to my seven year old daughter - she loved it, as she loves all Holly Webb books! I love reading them and they never fail to make me cry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Misty the abandoned kitten, 23 July 2010
I got this book for my daughter to add to her collection of Holly Webb books because she loves them, she really enjoyed this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly Webb, 23 Jun 2010
Mrs. Dalida Pani "769deep" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
All of Holly Webb's books are very much loved by my son, who adores animals. These stories are a little hard on the heart strings but it always ends well, I even enjoy reading them to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie 9 years old, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Misty the Adandoned Kitten (Holly Webb Animal Stories) (Kindle Edition)
I love this book I got so into it I read it in 2 days it took me about 1hour 30minutes each day to read. perfect for girls and boys!!! if I was you you I would get it!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Misty the abandoned kitten, 23 Oct 2013
This is an amazing book I really enjoyed it and I know that you would to!trust me you'll love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat, 25 Feb 2013
Wonderful.I love it.I loved it when the girl got to keep the kitten. I have 2 cats and they sleep on my bed. I love your books. I can't wait to get a nuther animal book of yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 26 Dec 2012
It was a very good book and very heart warming I would rate it a 5 stars as the book is excellent and perfect for little kids