on 27 December 2012
Excellent case; which feels reassuringly expensive, solidly made. It's lined which will offer cushioning and an extra level of protection should you ever drop your phone. The fit is very snug, which is what you want when fitting a case. It comes in 2 parts; the largest is for the top of the phone which you simply slide over your phone. Once it's in place you then fit the smaller of the 2 halves, again by simply sliding this onto the bottom of the phone until the 2 meet. Very good fit, no gaps seamless join.

I was concerned that this cover may catch on the screen protector I had already fitted. The lip on the front of the case is just high and deep enough to offer protection if you put the phone down screen first. However it did not catch or interfere with the screen protector at all, which was a huge bonus.

Lovely colour, I wouldn't describe it as pure purple, it leans more towards hints of metallic Raspberry. None the less it's still a really attractive colour and has fully met if not exceeded my partners' expectations. I purchased this for my girlfriend who owns a Samsung S3; and the colour was very important to her. So it was a great relief that the colour met with her approval.

Very simple and easy to open packaging, which is nice for a change. If for any reason I had needed to return the case it would have been incredibly easy to re-pack and you would never have known it had been opened.

Overall an excellent case which has met, if not exceeded all of my requirements/needs - highly recommended.
on 20 June 2013
Extremely tight fit on the phone so the phone doesn't move about in the case allowing abrasion marks to appear on the phone after time.. Looks good the finish so far appears very durable. Definitely protects the phone. The day after fitting the case I dropped it onto tarmac from about 1 metre. Result, small dink and scratch on the case, phone still works perfectly. When fitted the case sits about 1 millimetre higher than the screen so if it falls face down on a flat surface the case takes the pain, not the screen. First class product well worth the cost.
on 6 March 2013
This just provides so much extra peace of mind to your expensive phone. Just saw someone drop theirs in work and smashed sides and screen, so i'm glad i got this protection.
on 19 June 2013
very good case, fits very snugly and is pretty robust. has a nice feel too, slightly rubbery but nothing like the cheap feeling silicone cases. slips easily in and out of pockets and doesn't slide around as a result (quite important as I find the S3 falls out of pockets far too easily without a case). good value at under £10, probably wouldn't spend more though.
on 9 March 2013
Bought the Galaxy S3 and wanted as good a case for it as I had for my HTC Desire but couldn't find one. Went through various other case types gel/rubber, sleeves ("Leather") and none hit the spot, this GreatShield case however does.

It doesn't add bulk to the phone, fits like a glove, the lip protects the screen on flat surfaces and its pleasant to hold without the feeling it is going to slip out your hand. Thankfully it hasn't fallen out of my hand so cant say how good the protection really is but I think the phone and my nerves will survive another day.

I love the split design which clips together really well and also makes cleaning easy. I don't use a screen protector so have no issues with edges of these (if there are any).

The case is wearing really well and still looks brand new.

The fact it ships from America is not an issue, well not for me and wasn't too long a wait. I cant remember but would be good if they came in a variety of colours though the black is very understated against the blue of my phone.

For the money it is worth a go, you will waste more money on cases that are not anywhere as good. I know I did.
on 23 October 2013
This is ideal for the person who likes to have is phone on hand, with the screen showing, and yet is still scared if it should fall of the arm of the chair, or anywhere else that is convenient. Also highly practicable in that it comes in two peices ( no more peeling it on and out of a silcone or plastic shell)just slide in the top 3/4 and then the bottom, which comes together with a satisfying click. Very well made and thought out.Top Marks from this reveiwer.
on 21 March 2013
This really is a top-notch case, simple as. It's easy to hold, has an almost velvet-y feel to it, and it curves around the front on your phone to partially protect the screen. Haven't 'tested' it by dropping my phone as yet (fingers crossed I won't have to!) but it certainly seems to be solid, and it's reassuring to know such a well constructed case is protecting my S3. Oh, and the red colour that I went for is fantastic; it's deep and rich and looks beautiful.

I did have a problem with despatch from the seller, but contacted them by email and must say that their customer service was fantastic; they couldn't help me enough. Was very impressed with them.

The only negative thing I would say is that the main part of the case is difficult to remove once fitted, so if you hot-swap memory cards it's probably not for you, but for everyone else who just wants a quality case they can fit and forget, go for this one. I really cannot recommend this any higher.
on 15 July 2013
the greatshield came within a week and i was very pleased with the look and ease that it slipped onto the phone, it has a non-slip feel to it and i have seen it in action as i am a bit clumsy and it stopped my phone from being damaged on several occasions,so if your like me i would highly recommend this product! it is great value for money and could save you a lot more in the long run
on 15 August 2013
I bought this case because my Samsung Galaxy S3 is much larger than my previous phone and won't fit in any of the phone pockets in my handbags. I wanted something to protect the phone when it's in my bag and I also wanted something to protect it if I drop it - which I did a few times prior to buying this case.

The case fits easily and snuggly onto the phone - it looks like a one piece case until you look closely. I now find the phone easier to handle and less likely to slip from my grasp, due to the increased grip that the case provides. It's a funky colour, and after 2 months there are no signs of wear on the case.

The product arrived promptly from the seller, was well packaged, and I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 31 January 2013
Product was delivered 5 days before the expected delivery date which is always a good start! I love the colour, its a deep metalic red which compliments my white phone brilliantly! It fits perfectly aswell with the wholes exactly where there supposed to be. In the past ive always used the gel cases that i thought would be better protection. Im a phone perfectionist that likes to keep my phones like new. I decided to try a different case and i can say i will be ordering this in another colour. It doesnt have the grip at the side that im used to with the gel cases so probs wouldnt use it on a night out where i might drop it being clumsy, but for any other time it really is perfect and would deffo recomend this to anyone else to use!