5.0 out of 5 stars True to the Name
Published 14 months ago by JP

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickening
Tried the original brilliant but this just made me feel sick and I would never touch it again. Il stick to what I know us best and works
Published 8 months ago by Sl

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the Name, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: USP Labs Jack3D Micro 146g Fruit Punch Workout Powder (Grocery)
I love taking the Jack3D before a workout. It's one of the best when it comes to pre-workout energy boosters, hands down. It gives me an added boost and that extra energy to go harder, much more so when compared to other brands I've tried in the past. I especially prefer this one because the flavor tastes amazing (fruit punch). It really does taste like fruit punch instead of watered down crap like other flavors.

For the last 3 weeks, I've been mixing tribulus and DAA into my pre-workout mix with jack3d. If muscle gain is your goal, Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams will pack it on via increased testorone and hormone levels. Just be wary if you are under 25 as test boosters should not be taken by youngsters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but not as good as the original, 21 Sep 2013
Its a great pre-workout, with a clean energy (no jitters) and no come-down when it wears off. Only drawback is that I developed a tolerance to it very quickly (1-2 weeks) and therefore the product became less effective. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 29 Jun 2014
Great, it's even better than the regular jack3d. Didn't think it will be that good but it was. The taset is the same, but I like results.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality over cracked out feeling, 5 Jan 2014
Big gains no semi legal high feeling that was associated with the original. Great for working out. Remember it's a supplement to help you train and you only succeed by smashing the weights. Nuff said

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickening, 7 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 8 May 2013
Are used to use the old Jack 3-D but after all the bad press changed to the new version. To me it's not bad I don't mind working out on this, great focus but not as much energy as it was in the old Jack 3-D

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job When Your At 50%, 17 Aug 2014
Second type of Pre-Workout I has so was ok since it had no beta-alinine inside but lacked that energy that you get from Craze, possible because of the amphetamine that was in Craze, but it did the job in most cases no jitters and the taste was nice for fruit punch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish now, 29 Dec 2012
S. A. Mccabe (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This stuff used to be the best on the market but since half of the ingredients have been banned a cup of coffee would have the same effect!

I just wish I had known before buying....shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 3 Feb 2013
Bought this product after I had been using the original jack 3d. New micro version doesn't do anything for me. I will be looking for an alternative per workout drink, don't waste your money on this

1.0 out of 5 stars not as great as the the banned original jak3d, 28 Jan 2013
wouldnt buy it again.if you tried the original than this new version is no where near it.not value for money