4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to decide on a perfect bag
I looked long and hard at these bags. There are some which have drop down panniers and I was interested in this feature but decided against it, as from some reviews they seem to tear off easy and can get stuck in the wheels. So little can be put in them.
Published 14 months ago by S. Haresign

3.0 out of 5 stars Modest sized well-padded bag with plenty of pockets.
Published 13 months ago by G Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to decide on a perfect bag, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
This bag seems quite good in that it has a large pocket on one side and two smaller on the other. There is a divider included inside like you would get in a camera bag, shoulder strap and handle on the top. It does have padding but is flimsy in its structure to hold together, ie, it will be better loaded.
There is a little strap on the back of the bottle holder for a small light such as LED back light, there is also one on the side??
There is a drawstring for the bottle holder but not sure if a bottle would eventually bounce out?
On the whole a pretty useful bag and should prove valuable for our German holiday when we are taking the bikes, that's what is mainly for. I wanted something easy and quick to carry off. Waterproof wise, it looks shower proof, but I guess best bet is a plastic bag to wrap over it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Modest sized well-padded bag with plenty of pockets., 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
I wanted a smallish bag to store odds and ends like waterproofs, phone, keys and food and this bag fits the bill. It is smaller than I imagined but adequate. It connects to the rear rack with some Velcro straps and seems secure enough. I will cover it with a bungee cord when fully loaded as it is likely to move a bit with weight in it. It isn't advertised as waterproof so I would wrap stuff in a plastic bag to protect it from rain. It is made of strong durable-looking fabric so I feel sure it will last a good while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 3 July 2013
David Moores (MANCHESTER, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
I have had this bag in use for over 12 months. Works a treat. Zips velcro fixings etc, still in A1 condition.
It's only small but you can get the essentials into it.
I would recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lightweight rack pack, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
I wasnt expecting much but it is a very effective piece of kit. Only grip is that it can be a little wobbly when loaded; easily solved with mini-bungees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
Incredibly cheap for a good product. Fits my Topeak Beam Rack (MTX) perfectly and is very stable. A Well designed product and it looks decent quality. Minor ctiticisms: velcro fitment straps could do with being a tad longer (but acceptable) and I'd prefer the bag to be a few cm wider and longer to increase the capacity.
Jules

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle bag, 11 April 2013
minirose (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
The product and service was excellent. The bag fits perfect on the rear of my bike.
It's quite spacious and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must for Day trips Out On The Bike, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
Excellent product--I don't hesitate to recommend it.
It's easy to fit and holds a surprising amount,even my water proof jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2014
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
This is my favourite thing for my bike. I have used it daily for work for over a month with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
Ideal size. Everything I need for a day's cycling fits in and is quite secure. Perfect for a family outing.

5.0 out of 5 stars bike bag, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag (Misc.)
very good bag for the price should be able to carry a few basic items very happy with the bike bag

PedalPro Rear Bicycle Rack Bag