on 16 December 2012
This product was just what I was looking for. I was really impressed with the tools that accompany the pouch .
on 29 December 2012
Bought this for my brother as he does a lot of bike repairs and never seems to have the right tools, so he was very happy with this product and so was I.
on 11 October 2013
great little bag with all the tools you need for your bike .. small enough to fit on your on the back of your seat and large enough to have all the essentials you need for an emergency bike fix ...
on 29 November 2014
Bought this for use on a bike (duh!). It has most things needed for running repairs, along with room to put other stuff. We added a mini first aid kit and a wind-up torch, and there was still lots of space. I know nothing about bikes and was worried that it was not comprehensive but have been told it was excellent and bits can be easily replaced when they break/are used. Was an excellent Christmas present!
on 28 October 2014
I was looking for a saddle bag and this one was similarly priced (bought at £8.95) plus included emergency repair tools so it is good value.

You can fit a fair amount into the bag and the expanding zip is useful to adjust the size to your contents. It is fairly waterproof but not completely but I just store repair equipment in there. The only downside to the bag is that it doesn't attach to my bike that well and will often slip to one side.

The tools are good quality apart from the tyre levers meaning you should be able patch up most problems on the road. On my first time of using the levers one snapped and the other two are badly damaged.
on 7 April 2014
This is perfect for the money you pay. Hubby has done about 200 mile with it on the bike now and has no bad comments other then the bag could be a little stiffer but it's still very good
on 20 October 2013
Good value for price,even contains an old style light bulb..where did I put those old lamps?
The Allen keys are a litle soft and easy to ring the ends but a satisfactory product.
on 10 October 2015
Bag can be extended/shortened using the zipper around the waist, which is really useful. I carry my waterproofs, cleat covers, 2x locks, and most of the tools with the bag in the "small" position. Tools are good quality, the plastic tyre levers are very light but seem strong enough to do the job if you get a puncture. Only small criticism is that I had to wrap around the saddle rails a few times to get the bag to sit tight under the saddle, this makes it difficult to remove quickly. Overall, though, this is a good value product.
on 28 May 2016
I have been extremely happy with this purchase. I added it to my bike straight away and it looks great
on 25 May 2016
Very pleased with what i got, would buy again.

See one answered question